Iceland’s otherworldly aura seems to heighten at the winter months, when viewing of the Northern Lights is at its peak and the contrast between the cool, crisp air and its steaming geothermic hot springs heightens. Couple that with hiking through Þingvellir National Park, visiting horse farms, exploring lava caves, and chasing waterfalls, and you’ve got yourself a spectacular winter adventure like no other.
Is this tour for me?
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 14, avg 12
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Allowed stay: 90 days
Event Duration: 05days
Event Date and Costing : This trip has multiple schedule every month kindly do check with us on the dates and pricing.
WHATSAPP +65 92700908
Day 1 Reykjavík
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Reykjavík/Álftröð
Travel from Reykjavík to explore a lava cave in the Bláfjöll Mountains followed by a visit to a G Adventures-supported sustainable community for a tour and optional lunch. In the afternoon stop at an Icelandic horse farm before returning to Álftröð. In the evening, head out near the guesthouse in search for Northern Lights.
Your G for Good Moment Solheimar Ecovillage Visit
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 3 Álftröð
Head to Þingvellir National Park. Visit sights like the Geysir Hot Spring and Gullfoss waterfall. Opt to visit a natural hot spring. In the evening, embrace your inner chef and prepare dinner together at the guesthouse. Afterwards, head out for another Northern Lights hunt around the guesthouse.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 4 Álftröð/Reykjavík
Travel to Sólheimajökull glacier and take some time to explore the area, or opt for a stunning hike. Drive the scenic southern coast and visit the Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls on the way back to Reykjavík.
Day 5 Reykjavík
Depart at any time.
- Your G for Good Moment: Solheimar Ecovillage Visit, Selfoss
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Visit to an Icelandic horse farm
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalndsfoss waterfall
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
Hotels (2 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
Private vehicle, walking.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Glacier Hiking on Sólheimajökull (from Skogar) – From $159.00
Learn how to walk safely on the ice of the Sólheimajökull glacier, explore the ice formations and crevices. The ice flows from the larger Myrdalsjokull glacier to Sólheimajökull, an outlet glacier. The icy landscape with bright, blue caves and ridges is a unique hiking experience, one that is rapidly changing due to climate change.
My Own Room – From $559.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160