This is the most popular trekking peak in Nepal. From Dingboche the mountain is seen as an island in a sea of ice. The summit is interesting and attractive with a highly glaciated west face rising from the Lhotse Glacier. The mountain itself is the extension of the south Ridge of Lhotse shar separated by a small col.rising to the south. From this point the route leads to the summit of Island Peak. After a day’s walking from Chhukung we will reach the Base Camp to prepare for our attempt at the peak. It may take an additional day or two to scale the peak depending on weather conditions. We will endeavor the summit (6,189m) after one night at the High Camp perched on the South West Ridge where magnificent vistas of the Khumbu can be seen from the top. Island Peak is easy and common so most of the visitor from the world is willing to climb it. The journey concludes at Lukla airstrip from where we will fly back to Kathmandu in the morning.
- Book now and save $100/Pax discount (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
- Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of additional $50/Pax on booking (*Total $150/Pax discount) – (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
- Deposit payment of $1000/Pax (*non-refundable) to be made for booking confirmation.
- Final Balance Payment by 4months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP DURATION: 16Days 15Nights
- 18 March – 04 April 2023
- 01 April – 18 April 2023
- 29 April – 16 May 2023
EVENT COST: (*SGTREK MEMBER GET $25/Pax Discount)
- 2Pax – 5Pax: SGD3880/Pax
- 6Pax – 10Pax: SGD3580/Pax
Book now and save $100/Pax discount (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of additional $50/Pax on booking (*Total $150/Pax discount) – (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
Event Prices are subjective to change based on the Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Flights
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel
- Day 2: Expedition gear check, briefing and evening dinner with company staff’s o/n hotel – B
- Day 3: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding – B, L, D
- Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar – B, L, D
- Day 5: Namche acclimatize day – B, L, D
- Day 6: Trek to Tengbuche – B, L, D
- Day 7: Trek to Dingbuche – B, L, D
- Day 8: Acclimatize day in Dingbuche – B, L, D
- Day 9: Trek to Chukung – B, L, D
- Day 10: Trek to Island peak Base camp O/N Tent – B, L, D
- Day 11: Trek to Island peak High camp O/n Tent camp – B, L, D
- Day 12: Island peak summit 6189m back to chhukung o/n Lodge – B, L, D
- Day 13: Trek to Pangbuche o/n lodge – B, L, D
- Day 14: Trek to Namche – B, L, D
- Day 15: Trek to Lukla – B, L, D
- Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu o/n hotel – B, L, D
- DAY 17: Spare Day in Case of Contingency – B
- Day 18: Fly back to home – B
*Options to Heli-Out after Summit available upon request. Do check with us while booking you trip with us.
Note of above Itinerary:
- B = Breakfast
- L = Lunch
- D = Dinner
- International Arrival/Departure Transfers By Car
- 4Nights Standard Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu On B/B Basis
- Everest National Park Fee
- Island Peak Climbing Permit Fee
- Garbage Deposit
- Flight Fare Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu For Client and Guide
- Domestic Arrival/Departure Transfer
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast -Lunch -Dinner Tea Biscuits 3 Times A Day) On Teahouse Trek
- Camping Equipment Tents -Cooking Sets Foods etc.
- Professional Climbing Sherpa During Climbing
- Porter( 1 Porter For 1 Member For Personal Equipment Carry As Well As Their Necessary Wages, Insurance)
- Meals, Transportations and Allowances etc.
- Porters for Tents And Rope Base Camp And High Camp Foods, transportation As Per Requirements
- Climbing Sherpa Equipment Allowances and Insurance
- High Altitude Porters Clothing and Equipment
- Drinking Water During Whole Trip for Members
- Technical Climbing Gears Rope-Ice Numbers -Ice Crops Rock Pitons etc. As Per Requirements
- Compressive Fast Aid Kit Basic Medicines
- Nepal Government Tax
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment/Sleeping bags
- Major meals, lunch, and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu. (https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa#:~:text=Tourist%20visa%20extension%20is%20done,per%20day%20for%20additional%20days.)
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160