This is the most popular trekking peak in Nepal. From Dingboche the mountain is seen as an island in a sea of ice. The summit is interesting and attractive with a highly glaciated west face rising from the Lhotse Glacier. The mountain itself is the extension of the south Ridge of Lhotse shar separated by a small col.rising to the south. From this point the route leads to the summit of Island Peak. After a day’s walking from Chhukung we will reach the Base Camp to prepare for our attempt at the peak. It may take an additional day or two to scale the peak depending on weather conditions. We will endeavor the summit (6,189m) after one night at the High Camp perched on the South West Ridge where magnificent vistas of the Khumbu can be seen from the top. Island Peak is easy and common so most of the visitor from the world is willing to climb it. The journey concludes at Lukla airstrip from where we will fly back to Kathmandu in the morning.
NO DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- If you are interested and keen to join this event, just click buy ticket on the website.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis. And we will advice you the payment when border restrictions is eased up.
- We will also conduct a regular training programs and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
THE EXPEDITION COST:
2pax and Above: SGD3650/Pax
We will advice you while making the booking of the event.
Trip Duration: 21Days
Activities: Trekking + Peak Climbing
Accommodation: Hotels in Kathmandu/ Teahouse/tent camp in island peak base camp & high camp summit
Trip Grade: Moderate to Challenging
Mode of Travel: Fly to / from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu
Maximum Altitude: 6189 m
Per day walking: 6-7 hrs & on summit day 8-9 hrs
Do contact us for booking of the flights and we will advice you.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel o/n hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing & preparation o/n hotel
- Day 03: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding (4 hrs) 2840m to 2610m
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3400m) (5-6 hrs)
- Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Diboche (5-6 hrs) 3820m
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 6 hours -4410m
- Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
- Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5160m) Trek to Everest Base Camp (5300m) back to gorak shep o/n lodge
- Day 10: Climb Kalapathar (5545 m) back to Gorak Shep back to Gorak Shep & continue trek to Lobuche or thukla o/n lodge
- Day11: Trek to Chhukung 5-6 hours 4730 m
- Day12: Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp 5 hours 4970m o/n sleep in tent
- Day13: Island Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5,600m, 2-3 hrs) o/n sleep in tent
- Day 14: High camp to SUMMIT (6,189m) & trek down base camp OR chukkung 9-10 hrs
- Day 15: Extra day for summit due to likely bad weather
- Day16: Trek to Pangboche
- Day 17: Trek to Monjo (2950m)
- Day 18: Trek to Lukla
- Day 19: Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 21: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination
- International & domestic arrival/departure transfers by private car
- 4 Nights standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis 3* category
- Everest National Park Fee
- Island Peak climbing permit
- TIMS card
- Garbage deposit
- Island peak climbing documents formalities
- Flight fare Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax members
- Full Board meals (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) on trek & climbing period
- Necessary camping equipment (two men tent for base camp & high camp
- Supporting staff (a professional Guide porter as well as their necessary wages, insurance, meals, transportations and allowances
- Climbing ropes & ice crops –ice number – rock pitons etc
- Climbing Sherpa equipment allowances and insurance
- High altitude porters clothing and equipment
- International airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal climbing insurance
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverage laundry
- Personal & climbing equipment
- Donation & tips etc
- Any other services not specified in the ‘Cost includes
- Hot shower during trekking
- Any Other Services Not Specified in the ‘Cost Includes’
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE:
Please note that trekking and mountain climbing in Everest region the lukla domestic flight is depends on weather sometime it can be Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays or cancel. In case of delayed or cancel domestic flights. Client is responsible to bear all additional expenses including food and accommodation costs your personal expenses before or after trip. However, Our Local Partner will take responsibility all other arrangements as per the schedule and guide and other staffs extra expenses incase of delay or cancel the flight. If you wish to make an alternative arrangement’s such as Helicopter flight to avoid flight delays, all additional cost would be your(clients) responsibility, Our Local Porter does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result international flight missed but we assistance to make alternative arrangements wherever possible. We recommend always keep some extra time when you trek and climbing in Himalayas and make sure your international flight ticket is flexible date, also note that while on the Trip we may have to make sometime changes in the itinerary due to unforeseen reasons like landslide or natural disaster bad weather or health condition
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
- b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
- c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa
Visa Facility Fee
Multiple Entries: US$.20.
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy: 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fibre filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woollen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- Dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapour rub
- Anti nauseates – you tend to feel just a bit nauseous a lot at altitude.
- Imodium – diarrhoea is common at altitude.
- band aids
- blister band aids or moleskin
- eye drops
- Advil cold and sinus
- Nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160