Harbouring sacred sites central to three of the world’s major religions, Israel holds a unique place in the Middle East. Immerse yourself in the historical and cultural wonders of this complex, ancient land. Look out over the domes and spires of timeless Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives, and pay your respects to the victims of the Holocaust at Israel’s official Holocaust memorial. Stroll the ancient port city of Caesarea Maritima and the ruins of Capernaum, where Jesus is believed to have lived and preached; and learn about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from a variety of perspectives.
IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
NEW HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS & REQUIREMENTS NEW
To promote the health and well-being of our travellers and the places we visit, all our National Geographic Journeys tours now adhere to new Health & Safety Protocols, which includes new Vaccination requirements. On Vaccinated Tours, all travellers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the group. Please review the full policy details applicable to your tour here
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently. Visit important pre-departure information.
TRAVEL STYLE: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOURNEYS
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
PHYSICAL RATING: 2 – LIGHT
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
TRIP TYPE: SMALL GROUP
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10.
There are new Health & Safety Protocols for National Geographic Journeys tours. Please see here for full details and up-to-date requirements as they may change.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are multiple dates for this tours do check with us. Event prices are on sale for limited time due check with us while booking.
- Sun, 08 Jan – Sun, 15 Jan – Full
- Sun, 22 Jan – Sun, 29 Jan – SGD4439/Pax
- Sun, 29 Jan – Sun, 05 Feb – SGD4439/Pax – 6 Available
- Sun, 12 Feb – Sun, 19 Feb – SGD4439/Pax – 1 Available
- Sun, 19 Feb – Sun, 26 Feb – SG4439/Pax – 6 Available
- Sun, 26 Feb – Sun, 05 Mar – SGD4439/Pax
- Sun, 12 Mar – Sun, 19 Mar – Full
- Sun, 19 Mar – Sun, 26 Mar – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 26 Mar – Sun, 02 Apr – SGD4849/Pax – 5 Available
- Sun, 23 Apr – Sun, 30 Apr – SGD4849/Pax – 2 Available
- Tue, 25 Apr – Tue, 02 May – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 30 Apr – Sun, 07 May – SGD4849/Pax – 2 Available
- Sun, 07 May – Sun, 14 May – SGD4849/Pax – 3 Available
- Tue, 09 May – Tue, 16 May – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 14 May – Sun, 21 May – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 04 Jun – Sun, 11 Jun – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 18 Jun – Sun, 25 Jun – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 25 Jun – Sun, 02 Jul – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 09 Jul – Sun, 16 Jul – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 16 Jul – Sun, 23 Jul – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 06 Aug – Sun, 13 Aug – SGD4439/Pax
- Sun, 20 Aug – Sun, 27 Aug – SGD4439/Pax
- Sun, 03 Sep – Sun, 10 Sep – SGD4439/Pax
- Tue, 05 Sep – Tue, 12 Sep – SGD4439/Pax
- Tue, 10 Oct – Tue, 17 Oct – SGD4849/Pax – 4 Available
- Sun, 22 Oct – Sun, 29 Oct – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 29 Oct – Sun, 05 Nov – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 12 Nov – Sun, 19 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 19 Nov – Sun, 26 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 26 Nov – Sun, 03 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 03 Dec – Sun, 10 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Sun, 17 Dec – Sun, 24 Dec – SGD4849/Pax
- Sun, 24 Dec – Sun, 31 Dec – SGD4849/Pax
DAY 1 JERUSALEM
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer is included.
DAY 2 JERUSALEM
Begin the day with a walking tour of Jerusalem’s Old City, home to sites that are sacred to the three of the world’s great faiths. At the Temple Mount, visit the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque. Continue to the Western Wall, then make your way through the winding lanes of the Jewish Quarter to the historic Hurva Synagogue. Walk along the Way of the Cross, the route that Jesus is believed to have taken on his way to crucifixion, and end at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre—according to tradition and to recent findings, Jesus’s tomb is located here. This afternoon, ascend to the top of the Mount of Olives for panoramic views of the city. Later, we’ll enjoy a talk with a local scholar about the struggles of daily life in Jerusalem, discussing interfaith issues, political conflict, and hopes for a peaceful future.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert
DAY 3 JERUSALEM
This morning, pay a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel’s moving memorial to the Holocaust. Continue to the Israel Museum to view the Dead Sea Scrolls, one of the most important archaeological finds of the past century, and opt to walk through the museum’s state-of-the-art exhibition on your own. This evening, join an Israeli chef on a walking tour of the lively Mahane Yehuda Market. We’ll learn about the key ingredients of Israeli cuisine, and enjoy a hands-on lesson in kosher cooking.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class
Breakfast | Dinner
DAY 4 JERUSALEM
Spend the day in the ancient town of Bethlehem, located in the hills of the West Bank. Begin with a visit to Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity, where Jesus is believed to have been born. Walk through a nearby Palestinian refugee camp on your way to a local women’s collective, created by and for refugee women. Learn how to prepare traditional Palestinian dishes in the camp’s shared kitchen, and sit down to a delicious meal with the women while gaining insights into their lives as refugees.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Palestinian Women’s Project Local Lunch
Breakfast | Lunch
DAY 5 JERUSALEM/TIBERIAS
Start the day with a guided visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Masada, King Herod’s 2,000-year-old mountaintop fortress. Explore the remains of elaborate palaces and bathhouses, then travel to the shores of the Dead Sea for a chance to float in its fabled waters. Continue north to the Sea of Galilee and enjoy a visit to a kibbutz—an Israeli communal settlement—while learning about the origins of the kibbutz movement.
Breakfast | Dinner
DAY 6 TIBERIAS
Venture to the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus is believed to have delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Visit the church that commemorates the event, and take in breathtaking views of the Sea of Galilee and the surrounding countryside. Continue to the ruins of Capernaum, often called “the town of Jesus.” Learn about the lives and perspectives of Israeli Arabs en route to Nazareth, where we stop at the Basilica of the Annunciation, one of the largest churches in the Middle East. Later, visit a local winery for a tour and private tasting.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Galilee Winery tour and tasting
Breakfast | Dinner
DAY 7 TIBERIAS/TEL AVIV
Head to the sparkling shores of the Mediterranean, stopping at the coastal city of Haifa. Then travel south to Caesarea Maritima to explore the ruins of Herod’s great harbour city. Afterward, continue to bustling Tel Aviv for our last evening in Israel.
DAY 8 TEL AVIV
Depart at any time.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Palestinian Women’s Project Local Lunch, Bethlehem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Galilee Winery tour and tasting, Galilee
- Arrival transfer
- Jerusalem Old City walking tour
- Visit Yad Vashem (the Holocaust memorial)
- Visit the Israel Museum and view the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Tour Bethlehem
- Visit a Palestinian refugee community
- Guided visit to Masada
- Dead Sea visit
- Explore the Sea of Galilee area including Capernaum and Nazareth
- Kibbutz tour
- Visit Haifa and Caesarea Maritima
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Allow USD230-300 for meals not included.
Private van/bus, walking.
STAFF & EXPERTS
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
AVAILABLE EXTRAS (Add these to your tour when you book)
MY OWN ROOM – FROM $1909.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160