Israel holds a unique place in the Middle East. With sacred sites central to three of humanity’s major religions, you could spend a lifetime exploring its wonders of history and culture. Look over ancient Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives, learn about Israeli wine at the Sea of Galilee, walk the coastal ruins at Caesarea, and immerse in local culture through culinary endeavours. Make your own pilgrimage to this beloved and complex place.
IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
TRAVEL STYLE: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOURNEYS
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
PHYSICAL RATING: 2 – LIGHT
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
TRIP TYPE: SMALL GROUP
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10.
AGE REQUIREMENT: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
With a passport from Singapore
A visa is not required for Israel
Allowed stay: 3 months
Event Date: 19Jan-26Jan2020
Event Duration: 08days
Event Cost: SGD3259/Pax (Trip is Confirmed to Book Deposit $500 for booking)
*This trip has multiple departure dates for 2020 you can check with us.
DAY 1 JERUSALEM
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
DAY 2 JERUSALEM
Take a walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem, visiting key sites including the Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, and the Al Aqsa Mosque. Continue to the Western Wall, visit Hurva Synagogue in the Jewish Quarter then walk through the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. This afternoon, visit the Mount of Olives for stunning views of Jerusalem. Later, enjoy a discussion with a local scholar on conflict and local interfaith issues.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert
DAY 3 JERUSALEM
This morning, visit the Yad Vashem Memorial to learn about the Holocaust and its ramifications. Continue to the famed Israel Museum to view the Dead Sea Scrolls, one of the greatest archaeological finds of the past century. After, opt to walk through the museum’s state-of-the-art archaeological exhibition on your own. This evening, join a local Israeli chef on a walking tour of Mahane Yehuda Market, followed by a private cooking class.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class
Breakfast | Dinner
DAY 4 JERUSALEM
Spend the day in Bethlehem, beginning with a visit to Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity. Walk through a nearby Palestinian refugee camp then head to a local women’s project for a demonstration of Palestinian cooking and a local lunch. Visit the accredited Bethlehem Bible College for a lecture on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from the Palestinian Christian perspective.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Palestinian Women’s Project Local Lunch| Your Journeys Highlight Moment Lecture on Palestinien Christians in Israel
Breakfast | Lunch
DAY 5 JERUSALEM/TIBERIAS
Start the day with a guided visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Masada with stops at Herod’s Palace, the Bathhouse, and the Synagogue. After that, it’s off for a visit to the Dead Sea before continuing along the Jordan Valley north to the Sea of Galilee. Also enjoy a visit to a local Kibbutz community.
Breakfast | Dinner
DAY 6 TIBERIAS
Visit the Mount of Beatitudes for gorgeous views of the Sea of Galilee and to visit the church where Jesus is believed to have delivered his “Sermon on the Mount” speech. Continue to the ruins of Capernaum, where Jesus lived and preached, and where many apostles, including Peter, made their home. Learn about the lives of Israeli Arabs on the way to Nazareth, where we visit the Basilica of the Annunciation, one of the largest churches in the Middle East. Stop at a local winery for a tour and private tasting led by a wine expert.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment Galilee Winery tour and tasting
Breakfast | Dinner
DAY 7 TIBERIAS/TEL AVIV
Continue to the Mediterranean, visiting the coastal city of Haifa, and then head south to Caesarea Maritima to see the ruins of Herod’s harbour city. Afterwards, continue to the bustling city of Tel Aviv for our last evening.
DAY 8 TEL AVIV
Depart at any time.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Palestinian Women’s Project Local Lunch, Bethlehem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lecture on Palestinien Christians in Israel, Bethlehem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Galilee Winery tour and tasting, Galilee
- Arrival transfer
- Jerusalem Old City walking tour
- Visit Yad Vashem (the Holocaust memorial)
- Visit the Israel Museum and view the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Tour Bethlehem
- Visit a Palestinian refugee community
- Guided visit to Masada
- Dead Sea visit
- Explore the Sea of Galilee area including Capernaum and Nazareth
- Kibbutz tour
- Visit Haifa and Caesarea Maritima
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Allow USD230-300 for meals not included.
Private van/bus, walking.
STAFF & EXPERTS
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
AVAILABLE EXTRAS (Add these to your tour when you book)
MY OWN ROOM – FROM $2049.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160