Climb to the Jewel of the Tien Shan – the wonderful pyramid of Khan-Tengri Peak.
“North Inylchek” and “South Inylchek” Base Camps will be active between 10th of July and 25st of August in 2022.
Undoubtedly, the Jewel of the Tien-Shan is the wonderful pyramid of Khan-Tengri . Khan-Tengri peak, which is situated in the northerly and remote part of the great Asian mountains, takes the second place among the highest mounts. The local people call the white peaks ‘The Mountains of Heaven’. It was a Soviet expedition which first conquered the summit of Khan-Tengri peak in 1931, via the West Ridge and West Col. Soviet teams have climbed the majority of Khan-Tengri’s faces and ridges since then.
One of the classical routes we offer is started from the south, the Western Col is reached from the Southern Inylchek glacier. Among mountaineers this route is very popular. To climb peak Khan-Tengri 3 or 4 camps will be used taking into consideration weather conditions at the time.
We can also arrange private expedition based on your dates. You can contact us.
Cost of special program in 2022: USD3150/Pax
- Day 1. Arrival in Bishkek, accommodation in a hotel.
- Day 2. Drive Bishkek – Karkara ( 460 km ), accommodation at the Camp.
- Day 3. Fly by helicopter to BC “ South Inylchek ” (4000m).
- Day 4. Acclimatization and preparation for ascent.
- Day 5. Acclimatization and preparation for ascent.
- Day 6. Camp № 1 . 4200m.
- Day 7. Camp № 2 . 5300m.
- Day 8. Camp № 3 . 5800m.
- Day 9. Descend to BC
- Day 10. Day of rest and preparation.
- Day 11. Day of rest and preparation.
- Day 12. Camp № 1.
- Day 13. Camp № 3.
- Day 14. Ascent of the summit (7010 m.) and descent to the camp № 3.
- Day 15. Descent to the base camp.
- Day 16. Additional day in case of bad weather.
- Day 17. Additional day in case of bad weather.
- Day 18. Additional day in case of bad weather.
- Day 19. Fly by helicopter to BC “Karkara” and drive to Bishkek. Accommodation at hotel.
- Day 20. Day in Bishkek.
- Day 21. Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- meeting/seeing-off at the airport in Bishkek or at railway station in Bishkek;
- transfer airport in Bishkek– hotel – airport in Bishkek;
- transfer Bishkek to helicopter landing spot in Karkara and back;
- helicopter flight to BC and back;
- unlimited luggage weight on the helicopter flight to BC and back;
- accommodation in the hotel in Bishkek with breakfast (no more then 3 nights only in total!);
- accommodation in double tents with fullboard at BC “South Inylchek“;
- free usage of hot shower and sauna, toilet and cloak-room at BC “South Inylchek“;
- consultancy service of local guide;
- consultancy of doctor;
- registration with local Rescue Party;
- ecology fee payable for usage of territory at BC;
- usage of long-distance radio telecommunication service;
- rent of ultra-short wave radios during ascents;
- usage of fixed ropes on the route;
- change of air-flight and railway tickets;
- frontier zone permit;
- official registration with authorities of Kyrgyzstan and visa support letter (if needed);
- Professional mountaineering guide
- Installed high-altitude tents (3 pax in 1 tent!)
- Group mountaineering equipment: ropes (if needed), gas cartridges and gas stoves, cooking set
- High-altitude food (see the list in attachment)
The cost does not include:
- The cost of Kyrgyz visa;
- International flight;
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary;
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu;
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee, room service, medical expenses/insurance, etc.);
- The services of a mountain guide and porters for ascending/descending
- Covid19 Travel Insurance/ Other costs
Oxygen cylinders – 650 USD
Rent of mask and oxygen pressure reducer – 300 USD
Deposit for oxygen cylinders – 50 USD (refund, if you bring back an empty balloon)
Backpack – 85 liters, Sleeping bag -1, Sleeping pad – 1, Helmet -1, Harness – 1, Carbines – 4, Jumar – 1, Crampons– 1, Repshnur (6-7 mm) – 5 m, Ice axe – 1, Sun glasses – 1 or 2, Torch (headlamp) -1 + set of spare batteries, Ice screw -2, Folding knife – 1, Down jacket/parka -1, Gortex: pants, jacket – 1 suit, Polartec: jacket 200 -1; pants – 1, Thermal underwear – 1 suit, Polartec 100 – 1 suit (jacket, pants), Polartec gloves -1, Overmitts – 1.+ windproof -1, Warm hat -1, Balaclava -1, Warm socks -2 pairs, Socks, Gamashi, Sun protection crèam, Figure-8 descender – 1, Telescopic Sticks (poles). – 1, Avalanche shovel –1, High altitude boots – 1, Trekking boots -1.
Please pay attention on the fact of your security in case of any accidents if you purchase insurance policy. Responsibility for the reliability of the insurance company and for the accordance of insurance policy to the Ak-Sai Travel demands holds by the owner of insurance. We imperatively recommend to control next information in the insurance policy:
1) GLOBAL VOYAGER CAN NOT INTERVENE as an insurance company assistant
2) The sum of the policy must cover not less than USD 30.000
3) In the field “occupation” (or “sports practice”) “Mountaineering” must be notified
4) As Country of stay – Kyrgyzstan
5) The effective dates of the insurance policy must be included and coincide with the dates of Stay in Kyrgyzstan
6) The insurance policy must cover at least “first aid” and “transport of affected by helicopter if necessary” (be sure of this point to be included during the formalization of the insurance policy)
Before the formalization of the policy, make sure which assistant operates the insurance company in question.
Please remember: our company does not work with GLOBAL VOYAGER assistant. In case the client has purchased an insurance policy in any company whose assistant is GLOBAL VOYAGER, medical and transportation expenses will be borne by the client involved.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160