The Langtang Gosainkund trek combines the diversity of the remote and spectacular Langtang Valley, with the holy lakes of the Gosainkund which are considered holy by both Hindus and Buddhists alike.
The beginning of the trail is easier and will give your legs time to warm up before you reach the harder trails to the Gosainkunda area. Along the way you will be rewarded with an abundance of wildlife, magnificent waterfalls, spectacular mountain views, rhododendron and bamboo forests, in spring the rhododendrons will be in full bloom and carpets of wildflowers will line the trail. This spectacular trek will not only expose you to the beauty of the Langtang region but will also give you the chance to experience the Tamrang culture of the region.
*Get an exclusive SGTREK Duffle bag when you signup for this trek.
- Book now and save $75/Pax discount on Solo Signup (*Offer valid only till 31March2023).
- Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of $100/Pax on booking – (*Offer valid only till 31March2023).
- Deposit payment of $1000/Pax to be made for booking confirmation. (*refundable until 31May2023 incase if you are unable to go)
- Final Balance Payment by 4months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We also can customize this trek based on your dates.
TRIP DURATION: 15Days 14Nights
- 01 Sep – 15 Sep 2023
- 01 Oct – 15 Oct 2023
- 01 Nov – 15 Nov 2023
- 01 Dec – 15 Dec 2023
*Single supplement prices applicable. You can check with us for more details on the cost while booking if you are solo traveller.
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
- Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
- Day 03- Drive to Syaprubeshi (1550m/5100ft)
- Day 04- Trek to Lama Hotel (2380m/7830ft)
- Day 05- Trek to Langtang Village (3430m/11253ft)
- Day 06- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m/12698ft)
- Day 07- Trek to Lama Hotel (2380m/7830ft)
- Day 08- Trek to Thulo Syapru (2230m/7316ft)
- Day 09- Trek to Shin Gompa (3330m/10925ft)
- Day 10- Trek to Gosaikunda (4460m/14632ft)
- Day 11- Trek to Ghopte (3440m/11286ft)
- Day 12- Trek to Kutumsang (2540m/8332ft)
- Day 13- Trek to Chisapani (2110m/6921ft)
- Day 14- Trek to Kathmandu
- Day 15- Fly to Home country.
Note of above Itinerary:
- B = Breakfast
- L = Lunch
- D = Dinner
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Langtang) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment/Sleeping bags
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu. (https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa#:~:text=Tourist%20visa%20extension%20is%20done,per%20day%20for%20additional%20days.)
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160