Lobuche East is one of the most popular “trekking peaks” in Nepal. Located conveniently next to the path to Everest Base Camp. Lobuche east peak climbing will give amateur climbers and explorers the opportunity to trek and climb a wide variety of existing routes as well as new challenging climbing routes. As you climb to the southern Base Camp at an altitude of 5500 meters, you will have stunning views of Ama Dablam, Tawache and many more spectacular mountains. There exist two distinct summits to Lobuche peak: Lobuche east (6119 m) and Lobuche west (6145 m). Although the Lobuche East climb is a bit more challenging than Island Peak climb, it is equally rewarding. From the peak you get amazing views of Everest alongside Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Pumori.
NO DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- If you are interested and keen to join this event, just click buy ticket on the website.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis. And we will advice you the payment when border restrictions is eased up.
- We will also conduct a regular training programs and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
THE EXPEDITION COST:
2Pax and Above – SGD3500/Pax
We will advice you while making the booking of the event.
Trip Duration: 18days
Activities: Trekking + Peak Climbing
Accommodation: Hotels in Kathmandu/ Teahouse/tent basecamp & high camp summit
Trip Grade: Moderate to Challenging
Mode of Travel: Fly to / from Kathmandu – Lukla -Kathmandu
Maximum Altitude: 6119 m
Per day walking: 6-7 hrs & on summit day 8-9 hrs
Do contact us for booking of the flights and we will advise you.
- Day 01: Arrive In Kathmandu &Amp; Transfer To O/N Hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu Permits Preparation O/N Hotel
- Day 03: Fly Kathmandu To Lukla And Trek To Phakding (4 Hrs) O/N Lodge
- Day 04: Trek To Namche Bazaar (3400m) (5-6 Hrs) O/N Lodge
- Day 05: Rest And Acclimatization At Namche Bazaar O/N Lodge
- Day 06: Trek To Tengboche (3860 M, 5-6 Hrs) O/N Lodge
- Day 07: Trek To Dingboche (4300 M) O/N Lodge
- Day 08: Rest Acclimatization Day O/N Lodge
- Day 09: Trek To Lobuche 4900m) O/N Lodge
- Day 10: Trek To Lobuche Peak High Camp (5500m) O/N Tent Camp
- Day 11: Summit (6119m) And Back To Base Camp O/N Tent Camp
- Day 12: Extra Day For Attempting Summit In Case Of Bad Weather O/N Tent Camp
- Day 13: Trek To Pangboche (3964m) O/N Lodge
- Day 14: Trek To Namche Bazaar O/N Lodge
- Day 15: Trek To Lukla–5/6 Hrs O/N Lodge
- Day 16: Fly To Kathmandu & Transfer To Hotel, Relax Day After A Long Trip O/N Hotel
- Day 17: Free Day In Kathmandu O/N Hotel
- Day 18: Final Departure
- International Arrival/Departure Transfers By Car
- 3Nights Standard Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu On B/B Basis
- Everest National Park Fee
- Lobuche Peak Climbing Permit Fee
- Garbage Deposit
- Flight Fare Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu For Client and Guide
- Domestic Arrival/Departure Transfer
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast -Lunch -Dinner Tea Biscuits 3 Times A Day) On Teahouse Trek
- Camping Equipment Tents -Cooking Sets Foods etc
- Professional Climbing Sherpa During Climbing
- Porter( 1 Porter For 1 Member For Personal Equipment Carry As Well As Their Necessary Wages, Insurance-
- Meals, Transportations and Allowances etc
- Porters for Tents And Rope Base Camp And High Camp Foods, transportation As Per Requirements
- Climbing Sherpa Equipment Allowances and Insurance
- High Altitude Porters Clothing and Equipment
- Drinking Water During Whole Trip for Members
- Technical Climbing Gears Rope-Ice Numbers -Ice Crops Rock Pitons etc As Per Requirements
- Compressive Fast Aid Kit Basic Medicines
- Nepal Government Tax
- International Airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Monument Entry Fee in Kathmandu
- Single Supplement for Hotel Accommodation
- Travel / Medical Insurance and Emergency Evacuation Costs
- Personal Climbing Insurance
- Personal Expenses Such As Telephone Calls, Alcoholic Beverages Laundry Mineral Water During Trek , Battery Charge Wi-Fi Use On Trek
- In Lodges
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- Donation &Amp; Tips Etc And Extra Meals During on Trek
- All Expenses Incurred in The Event of Early Departure (Evacuation Fee, Transport, Extra Hotel Night, Food Etc
- Any Other Services Not Specified in The ‘Cost Includes’
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE:
Please note that trekking and mountain climbing in Everest region the lukla domestic flight is depends on weather sometime it can be Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays or cancel. In case of delayed or cancel domestic flight client is responsible to bear all additional expenses including food and accommodation costs your personal expenses before or after trip. However Our Local Partner will take responsibility all other arrangements as per the schedule and guide and other staffs extra expenses incase of delay or cancel the flight. If you wish to make an alternative arrangement such as Helicopter flight to avoid flight delays, all additional cost would be your(clients) responsibility. Our Local Partner does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result international flight missed but we assistance to make alternative arrangements wherever possible. We recommend always keep some extra time when you trek and climbing in Himalayas and make sure your international flight ticket is flexible date, also note that while on the Trip we may have to make sometime changes in the itinerary due to unforeseen reasons like landslide or natural disaster bad weather or health condition
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
- b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
- c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa
Visa Facility Fee
Multiple Entries: US$.20.
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy: 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fibre filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woollen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- Dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapour rub
- Anti nauseates – you tend to feel just a bit nauseous a lot at altitude.
- Imodium – diarrhoea is common at altitude.
- band aids
- blister band aids or moleskin
- eye drops
- Advil cold and sinus
- Nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160