Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the least trodden trails in Nepal in comparison to Annapurna Base Camp and Everest Base Camp which eventually leads to the Base Camp of the Eight Highest Peak of the world, Mount Manaslu (8,163m). This remotely exquisite path lies in the northern part of the Gorkha district of Gandaki Province, Nepal. The name ‘Manaslu’ has a spiritual meaning which implies “Mountain of The Spirit” in Sanskrit where one can experience some of the astonishing sights of several sky-towering mountains and diversified Hindu-Buddhist culture and lifestyle. The trek undoubtedly bestows lavishly sensational sight of Budi Gandaki River and highly demanding Larkya La Pass which is elevated at 5,125 meters. The trail is the ancient salt trading route that passes along the Budi Gandaki River. Moreover, trekkers can glance at more than 10 peaks over 6500m on the way.
The expedition was firstly inaugurated in the year 1992 limiting 400 trekkers maximum. However, it hasn’t been a crowded trail since its start, but this could still be the best alternative for The Annapurna Circuit where trekkers can gaze at exuberant wildlife including snow leopard, Himalayan Marmots, Pika, Tahr, and Agali if fortunate enough. This could be a perfect chance for experiencing an astonishing level of trekking in Western Nepal as it offers diversified vegetation, bewitching landscapes, antique cultural and religious heritage sites, and diverse ethnic groups On the contrary, trekking in the mountainous region can be highly perilous. Thus, an excellent level of fitness and is demanded to accomplish higher altitudes. At the same time, trekkers can relish the journey with some remarkable views that it offers which eases in comforting altitude problems.
NO DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- If you are interested and keen to join this event, just click buy ticket on the website.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis. And we will advise you the payment when border restrictions are eased up.
- We will also conduct a regular training programs and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 5200m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP START DATES:
01 Sep – 18 Sep 2022
17 Sep – 04 Oct 2022
THE EXPEDITION COST:
4Pax and Above : SGD2250/Pax
*Book in group of 4pax and enjoy $50/Pax discount on the package. offer valid till 31March2022.
We will advise you while making the booking of the event.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft] and transfer to moonlight Hotel
- Day 2: Trekking briefing and preparation day- evening dinner with company staff.
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m8 – 9 hours by bus/jeep
- Day 4: Soti Khola – Maccha Khola [900m 6 – 7 hours
- Day 5: Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 6: Jagat – Deng [1,804m 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 7: Deng – Namrung [2630m 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 8: Namrung – Samagaon [3530m 6-7 hours
- Day 9: Samagaon – Pungyen Gompa – Samagaon: 6 – 7 hours exploration
- Day 10: Manaslu Base camp trek o/n tent camp with expedition team
- Day 11: Manaslu base camp – Samdo [3860m 4 – 5 hours
- Day 12: Samdo – Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m 4 – 5 hours
- Day 13: Dharamsala –via Larkya la [5160m Bimthang [3720m 8 – 9 hours
- Day 14: Bimthang – Tilije [2300m 5 – 6 hours
- Day 15: Tilije – Dharapani
- Day 16: Dharapani to drive to Besisahar – Kathmandu
- Day 17: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 18: Final departure
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Kathmandu three-night hotel stay in Tourist Standard hotel with twin bed share in BB Plan.
- Transportation: All Transportation during the trip as per schedule by jeep or Van
- Three times meal during the trek (Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner)
- Sufficient Tea/ Coffee during the trek.
- Porter: One porter for two trekking members, each member can have 15Kg baggage.
- Trekking Special permit with MCAP (Manaslu Conservation Area Project).ACP
- Experienced English-Speaking Trekking Guide
- One-night stay at base camp in tented camp with our Expedition members.
- Welcome dinner in fine Nepali restaurant with culture show.
- Insurance to Nepalese Staffs.
- All the government taxes & company Service charge.
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Lunch, and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu other than specified in the itinerary
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
- b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
- c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa
Visa Facility Fee
Multiple Entries: US$.20.
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photocopy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Raincoat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitude.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160