The Annapurna range in central Nepal is home to some of the world’s most iconic mountain landscapes and crisscrossed by some of the country’s most popular trekking routes. For those looking for a less-travelled and gentler glimpse of this spectacular terrain, the 4-5 day Mardi Himal trek is perfect.
The Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened route and hidden treasure in the Annapurna region. Mardi Himal trek offers imaging view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges. Mardi Himal base camp, Siding village and Lwang are the major attraction of this trek. The trek was officially opened in 2012 and is still pristine. There are limited teahouses with basic facilities. This is a short relatively easy and unspoiled trek not far from Pokhara. Yet it is highly diverse with cultural insight, beautiful forest walks and alpine landscape. As the trail mostly stays along the ridge, the altitude gain becomes more gradual.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
6Pax and Above: SGD1225/Pax
*Book in group of 4Pax and get $25/Pax discount (offer valid till 31Sep2022)
$1000/Pax deposit to confirm the trip.
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel
- Day 02:Drive to Pokhara (822M) – B
- Day 03:Drive to Kande and Trek to Pritham, Deurali (2100 M) – B,L,D
- Day 04:Trek from Deurali to Forest Camp (2520m) – B,L,D
- Day 05:Trek from Forest Camp to Badal Danda (2970 M) – B,L,D
- Day 06:Trek from Badal Danda to High Camp (3540 M) – B,L,D
- Day 07:Trek from High Camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4250 M) & trek to Badal Danda (3300M) – B,L,D
- Day 08:Trek from Badal Danda to Sidhing Village and Drive to Pokhara – B,L
- Day 09:Drive to Kathmandu (1400 M) – B
- Day 10:Final Departure – B
*Options to fly from Kathamandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
*Single supplement will be at additional cost
Note of above Itinerary:
B = Breakfast
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
- All the Ground Transportation from airport picks up to airport drop.
- 2 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis
- 2 nights Hotel in Pokhara in twin sharing basis
- All Meals during trekking days, 6 days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary.
- Transportation: Ktm toPkh-ktm Tourist bus/jeep pokhara to kande / shiding toPkh ,Pkh-ktmjeep
- All Accommodation from day 1 to day 10 in twin sharing basis
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees and TIMS Card).
- A trekking guide cum porter
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes for Trekking
- Guide& porter’s insurance.
- Trekking/climbing certificate from the agency
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal
- Major foods (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water
- Laundry fees
- All food and beverages other than on the itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
- b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
- c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa
Visa Facility Fee
Multiple Entries: US$.20.
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160