With three rivers passing through, the Masai Mara National Reserve is known for its large populations of lions, leopards and cheetahs, apart from the stunning Great Migration. Locally called The Mara, these plains are a part of the larger Serengeti ecosystem, which majorly constitutes vast savannah grasslands, along with acacia and bush vegetation. This landscape is home to a diverse selection of magnificent species, and the landscape offers unhindered views stretched to the horizon. The clouds create magic in the sky, and the ‘golden hour’ in the Masai emerges twice everyday, with ample opportunities to photograph stunning scenery and wildlife in their natural habitat. The light on the horizon creates magical hues and perfect backdrops for breathtaking imagery.
Each year, millions of grazing herds of wildebeests, zebras, gazelles and other antelopes embark on a clockwise migration through the African plains. This mass passage is known as the Great Migration, and witnessing the scale of this movement is not only a great experience, it also creates abundant photographic opportunities packed with incredible action. As the herds cross the Mara river, crocodiles lie in wait for an easy meal. On the plains, predators, especially lion prides, have been seen hunting the migrating herds in synchronised movements. (There are no guarantees of seeing the migration due to the changing weather patterns, But the Mara has something to offer you trough out the year).
All the members which make up the ‘Big Five,’ namely African Lion, Leopard, African Elephant, Cape Buffalo and the Black Rhinoceros(Rarely seen), are found in the Masai Mara. Apart from these, Cheetahs are another favourite for photographers in this park. Hyenas, Jackals, and Foxes are the other predator species in the plains. Hippopotami and crocodiles are found in the river bodies in large groups. The distinct Masai Giraffe, and as many as five different kinds of Antelopes, also call the Masai home. Close to 500 species of birds make up the diverse fauna spread.
The local Masai people can also be visited in their homes, giving you the chance of experiencing an indigenous culture and lifestyle. Experience the Seven days Road Safari to Masai Mara in these Luxury Deluxe Safari Camps.
30July2022 to 05Aug2022
For Booking do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book in group of 2Pax: USD3750/Pax
Only 4 spaces left (Twin occupancy) as of today.
- Deposit 20% for booking confirmation
- 2nd Term Deposit 50% by 15Jan2022
- 3rd Final Payment by 30April2022
*Pre and Post Covid19 test as not included in the itinerary.
7 Days road safari to Masai Mara
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Nairobi hotel (4 star Bed and breakfast)
Day 2: Departure for Masai Mara game reserve at 6:30 am after breakfast. It is important to leave on time. Arrive in time for lunch to your camp. After lunch you will leave for your first Safari . (Overnight at deluxe Camp- Full board)
Day3 – 6: Full day Safaris in the game reserve. We will leave at Sunrise with a picnic breakfast and lunch every day and return at Sunset.
(Overnight at deluxe Camp- Full board)
Day 7: After a leisurely breakfast we will depart for Nairobi for your drop off to catch your outbound flights.
End of program.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
* Transfers on day of arrival for safari to the parks and back on day of departure
* All park fees
* Unlimited safaris
* English speaking guide
- safari in 4 x 4 land cruisers
- Service of a professional photographer – You would receive a set of images taken on the days of your safari within 3 months of end of program date
- All meals inside the Masi Mara.
- Stay will be arranged at a Camp inside the Masai Mara. Each room/tent will be furnished and have ensuite bathrooms.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
* International Air fares
* VISA fees
- Travel insurance
- Masi Village visit – Ask tour leader price when there (Last village donation fee was US$25/- per person)
* Drinks & snacks
- Tips (Please plan on a total tip as under as this is expected by all – Guide @$400 per vehicle (To be shared by number of people in vehicle which would be a maximum of 4 persons)
- Tips at camp (Expected to tip US$25) in the tip box at camp or give your tour leader to put as a group tip.
- Covid19 Pre and post tests
Cancelation Policy :-
Booking fee is non-refundable, how-ever if the Kenyan government declares and emergency such as COVID where you are not permitted to enter the country, you will be extended and extension to use the booking for 12 months which you must confirm when and if the situation arises)
(Ask us for any special conditions as and when times change)
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160