Mera Peak is situated at the edge of the Khumbu region, south-east of Everest, the approach route for Mera peak climbing is through the extremely beautiful Hinku valley. The unspoiled and uninhabited Hinku valley below the Mera peak is one of the wildest and most beautiful in Nepal with its massive moraines, glacial lakes and stunning mountain views.
- Book now and save $100/Pax discount (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
- Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of additional $50/Pax on booking (*Total $150/Pax discount) – (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
- Deposit payment of $1000/Pax (*non-refundable) to be made for booking confirmation.
- Final Balance Payment by 4months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m above.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: email@example.com
TRIP DURATION: 19Days 18Nights
- 08 March – 26 March 2023
- 01 April – 19 April 2023
- 29 April – 17 May 2023
EVENT COST: (*SGTREK MEMBER GET $25/Pax Discount)
- 2Pax – 5Pax: SGD4280/Pax
- 6Pax – 10Pax: SGD4080/Pax
Book now and save $100/Pax discount (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of additional $50/Pax on booking (*Total $150/Pax discount) – (*Offer valid only till 31Oct2022).
Event Prices are subjective to change based on the Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Flights
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Final preparation – B
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek Paiya 2790. m 4hrs – B, L, D
Day 04: Trek to Pangkongma (2850m).(6hrs) – B, L, D
Day 05: Cross the Pangkongma La (3174m) and trek to Ning So (2850m)(4-5hrs) – B, L, D
Day 06: Trek to the lodge at Jungle Camp (3160m).(6-7hrs) – B, L, D
Day 07: Trek northwards into the Hinku Valley to Khote (3550m).(5-6hrs) – B, L, D
Day 08: Trek along the Hinku River to Tagnagk (4350m).(6-7hrs) – B, L, D
Day 09: Trek to Khare (5000m)(4-5hrs) – B, L, D
Day 10: Acclimatization and skills training day at Khare – B, L, D
Day 11: Trek to Mera Peak base camp (5300m)(4-5hrs) – B, L, D
Day 12: Climb up to Mera Peak high camp (5800m)(5-6hrs) – B, L, D
Day 13: Climb to the Mera Peak summit (6476m). Descend to Khare. (12-14hrs) – B, L, D
Day 14: Trek to Khote (3550m) (5-6hrs) – B, L, D
Day 15: Trek to Tuli Kharka (4320m) below the Zatwra La.(7-9hrs) – B, L, D
Day 16: Trek across the Zatrwa La (4600m) and descend to Lukla (2840m).(7-9hrs) – B, L, D
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu – B
Day 18: Buffer day – B
Day 19: Depart Kathmandu – B
*Options to Heli-Out after Summit available upon request. Do check with us while booking you trip with us.
Note of above Itinerary:
- B = Breakfast
- L = Lunch
- D = Dinner
- Kathmandu arrival departure transfers by private jeep or car
- Kathmandu hotel as per schedule twin beds sharing
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for members and guide
- 1 climbing Sherpa guide for per member during summit day
- 1 porter for 2 members max a porter will carry max 30 kg.
- Mera peak climbing permits
- Makalu national park fee
- guide insurance
- Porters’ insurance
- Fooding lodging during lodge trek
- Meals Breakfast / Lunch /Dinner / tea or coffee 3 times a day
- Mera peak base camp and high camp service as per schedule in Tents
- Ropes and other technical devices for mera peak climb
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu
- Mera peak garbage deposit shipment charge
- Nepal government tax.
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment/Sleeping bags
- Major meals, lunch, and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu. (https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa#:~:text=Tourist%20visa%20extension%20is%20done,per%20day%20for%20additional%20days.)
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Extra Porters if needed
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160