Marrakech — whisper it and instantly your mind goes to a place of seduction and spices. This intense one-week journey reveals the secrets of Morocco and is filled with all the activities and energy you crave. In the company of other young travellers, take in the stunning Sahara, go rock climbing in Todra, and bask in the beauty of the Atlas Mountains. Explore the kasbahs and desert and lose the herd on a trip you’ll never forget.
Is this tour for me?
Travel Style: 18-to-Thirtysomethings
Fast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
Service Level: Basic
Simple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Age requirement: 18-39
With a passport from Singapore
A visa is not required for Morocco
Allowed stay: 30 days
Event Date: 21Dec-27Dec2019
Event Duration: 07days
Event Cost: SGD919/Pax (Trip is Confirmed to Book)
Group Size: Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10
*This trip has multiple departure dates for 2020 you can check with us.
Day 1 Marrakech
Arrive at any time. Meet your group for the welcome meeting. Afterwards, head out for a night on the town.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Marrakech/Todra Gorge
Head towards the stunning Todra Gorge.
Day 3 Todra Gorge/Merzouga
Travel towards the desert and embark on a camel ride into the dunes to watch the sunset. Head back to the hotel and enjoy an evening of dinner and entertainment under the stars.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 4 Merzouga/Aït Ben Haddou
Leave the desert behind and get lost exploring the famous kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
Day 5 Aït Ben Haddou/Aroumd (Aremd)
Head towards the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy a hike to the village of Aroumd (Aremd), at the base of the High Atlas Mountains. Let a mule carry the bags up to this mountain hideaway and hike alongside. Enjoy views of the Mt Toubkal from the mountain gite before a home-cooked dinner.
Your Local Living Moment Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 6 Aroumd (Aremd)/Marrakech
Hike back to Imlil and transfer to Marrakech.
Day 7 Marrakech
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal, Aroumd (Aremd)
- Tinghir orientation walk
- Local village walk along the Todra Valley
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Traditional dinner and drums under the stars
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Hike in the Atlas Mountains
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Simple hotels (5 nts), mountain gîte (1nt, multi-share)
6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
Private air-conditioned van, public bus, camel.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Merzouga 4×4 Desert Excursion – From $89.00
View the golden dunes of the Sahara desert on a 4×4 excursion. You’ll be driven around the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, taking in the views of the seemingly endless sea of sand. Pass a kohl mine en route to the village of Khamlia. Witness the delightful sounds of the African music of Gnawa — played by members of the community — as you enjoy a cup of mint tea with the locals.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160