Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco’s must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Tour the dunes from atop a camel for an authentic way to experience the Sahara, explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fès and Marrakech, all allowing you to discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
Is this tour for me?
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
With a passport from Singapore
A visa is not required for Morocco
Allowed stay: 30 days
Event Date: 21Jan-28Jan2020
Event Duration: 08days
Event Cost: SGD1059/Pax (Trip is Confirmed to Book Deposit $500 for booking)
Group Size: Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10
*This trip has multiple departure dates for 2020 you can check with us.
Day 1 Casablanca
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Casablanca/Fès
Enjoy a G Adventures-supported traditional lunch. Take a guided tour of the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis before continuing on to Fès.
Your G for Good Moment Meknès Community Lunch
Breakfast | Lunch
Day 3 Fès
Explore the labyrinth of streets within the famous Fès medina with a local guide. The Fès medina is the world’s largest living medieval medina and a UNESCO site. Explore the artisan quarters, sample treats from the carts, and view Fès’ famous leather tannery from above. Enjoy free time this afternoon.
Day 4 Fès/Merzouga
Drive south towards the desert and embark on a camel ride into the dunes to watch the sunset. Head back to your hotel for a night of entertainment under the stars.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 5 Merzouga/Todra Gorge
Rise early to watch the sunrise. After breakfast, continue through a stone desert to the stunning Todra Gorge. Wedged between massive cliff walls, the gorge is filled with a green oasis of palm trees. This serene spot is great for hiking, relaxing on the edge of the river or sampling some local Berber delicacies.
Day 6 Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou
Visit the Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Opt to participate in a tagine cooking class for an intro to Moroccan cuisine.
Day 7 Aït Ben Haddou/Marrakech
Head to Marrakech and take a guided medina visit. Opt to visit the Djemaa el Fna Square in the evening to see the gathering of musicians and street performers. Don’t leave without indulging in a feast at the famous food stalls.
Day 8 Marrakech
Depart at any time.
- Your G for Good Moment: Meknès Community Lunch, Meknès
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Volubilis guided tour including visit to the Roman ruins
- Fès medina guided tour including artisans’ quarter and Fès tannery
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Marrakech medina guided walk including Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, souks and Jemaa el-Fnaa square
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (7 nts)
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Allow USD220-290 for meals not included.
Private air-conditioned van, camels.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, driver, local guides.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Meknès City Tour – From $59.00
Enjoy a guided tour of this imperial city. Gain local insight into city sites – each guide may put their spin on tour. Visit the Bab Mansour historic landmark, and 18th-century Bab EL Khmiss, the ornamental gate to the city. Wander the bustling souk to browse the vast array of food, clothes, and souvenirs. Take the opportunity to see the former royal stables and granary; built under the rule of Sultan Moulay Ismail, the stables could hold up to 12,000 horses.
Merzouga 4×4 Desert Excursion – From $89.00
View the golden dunes of the Sahara desert on a 4×4 excursion. You’ll be driven around the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, taking in the views of the seemingly endless sea of sand. Pass a kohl mine en route to the village of Khamlia. Witness the delightful sounds of the African music of Gnawa — played by members of the community — as you enjoy a cup of mint tea with the locals.
My Own Room – From $279.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160