Mt. Siguniang, also known as Four Sisters Mountain, is a mountain range located in western China, in the Sichuan province. The range is part of the Qionglai Mountains and is named after the four peaks that make up the range, each over 4,000 meters (13,000 feet) tall.
Mt. Siguniang is a popular destination for hikers, climbers, and outdoor enthusiasts due to its stunning natural beauty and challenging terrain. The area is home to several trekking routes, including the famous Haizi Valley and Changping Valley trails, which offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
Mt. Erfeng, also known as Erfeng Shan, is a mountain peak located in the Siguniang Mountain range of western China’s Sichuan province. It is the second highest peak in the range, with an elevation of 5,276 meters (17,310 feet). Mt. Erfeng offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys and is a rewarding experience for those who are up for the challenge. The mountain is also home to a variety of rare plant and animal species, adding to the unique experience of climbing this peak.
EVENT GRADING: Moderate https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
EVENT DATES: 12Sep-16Sep2023
Group of 10-12Pax: SGD1380/Pax
Group of 04-08Pax: SGD1480/Pax
- Book before 31March2023 – SGD80/Pax discount for Solo hikers.
- Book in groups of 4Pax and above – SGD180/Pax discount (book before 31March2023)
- Promotional Prices valid till 31March2023 only
- (*minimum 4pax required for the event to proceed)
- Single Supplement Cost SGD150 applicable for solo participants.
- Deposit $1000/Pax for booking balance to be paid 3months before to the event date.
*We also can arrange a private trip with minimum 4pax based on your dates. You can contact us for more information.
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
|1||Chengdu||Rilong(Base of Siguniang)||Drive from Chengdu to Siguniang||Lodge 3100m|
|2||Rilong||Rilong||Acclimate in Changping Valley||Lodge 3100m|
|3||Rilong||BC||Walk to BC 15km||Hut 4200m|
|4||Summit||Rilong||Summit and Walk back 22km||Lodge 3100m|
|5||Rilong||Chengdu||Drive back to Chengdu|
Do contact us for the flight booking.
Day01 Chengdu – Mount Siguniang
Group pick up from airport based on the suggested flights. Drive to Rilong, the base of Mount Siguniang driving into the mountains while elevation rises to around 4000 meters. Have your first glimpse of Mount Siguniang Yaomei Peak down the pass of Balang. Acclimating yourself for a short walk at around 4000m near the road tunnel. Arrive at Rilong, the small village by the foot of Mount Siguniang. Check in and acclimatize yourself at elevation of 3100 meters. Overnight Changpingyi Guest House.
Day 02 Mount Siguniang Acclimating Hike (B)
Today you will walk the Changping Valley of Mount Siguniang between elevation of 3400 meters and 3800 meters as an acclimatization day walking, preparing for your summit to Dafeng. You will start from where you stay and use an eco-bus to the starting point of today’s hiking. You can choose how far and how long you want to walk to get your body acclimatized to local elevation at Mount Siguniang. Remember to hike at your own pace and do no stress yourself as it is an orietation day. Overnight same Guest House.
Day03 Mount Siguniang Town – Erfeng Base Camp Hiking (B,D)
Start from your guesthouse and enter the east valley of Mount Siguniang, the Haizi Valley. Walk on horse trails in the forest and arrive at base camp after usually 7-8 hours’ walking. Overnight in the hut by Erfeng Base Camp. Today’s walking is more strenuous, and you will be walking on meadows, forest trail and some sections may be muddy and steep. Please note you have a full day for walking so no need to stress yourself too much but don’t waste time either as arriving the base camp before sunset is wise to give you more time to rest. Overnight basic hut and you will be using your sleeping bag.
Day04 Erfeng Base Camp – Erfeng Summit – Rilong (B)
Today you will start early in the morning before or around 3 am depending on the weather and then walk for around 5-7 hours to the summit and to catch the sunrise by the summit of Erfeng. It normally takes about 5 to 7 hours to reach the summit. If the weather is good, you will have wonderful views of the peaks of Mount Siguniang including Sanfeng, Mt. Siguniang Yaomei Peak, Pomiu Peak, Chibu and Daogou Peaks, etc. Erfeng is measured as 5276 meters’ tall and it is one of the four sisters mountains of Siguniang. After a short stay by the summit, walk back to your base camp and continue to go back to Rilong. It is a long day of about 14 + hours of walking for total 22km.
Day 05 Siguniang – Chengdu (B)
Drive back to Chengdu for 4 hours, your Mount Siguniang Dafeng expedition ends. You will arrive early in the afternoon usually. End of the adventure upon arrival in Chengdu.
For those who wish to extend their stay, can explore around the places on own. End of the Trip.
- English-speaking guide.
- Transfers between Chengdu and Rilong.
- Admission fees and camping fees, environment protection fees; Accommodations 3 nights including breakfasts, double occupancy economy level; Porter/packhorse whilst hiking to Erfeng BC.
- Base Camp meals including 1 dinner and 1 breakfast; One welcoming dinner on day01; Hut for overnight at Base Camp.
- Tour arrangement, logistics as per itinerary.
- SGTREK Leader (*group of 10pax and above).
- Visa to China.
- International Flights.
- Airport Drop off/Pickup.
- Lunches and other Meals other than stated in the itinerary.
- Food/accommodations/activities in Chengdu.
- Single Supplement package.
- Sights and activities not listed in itinerary.
- Optional horse-riding.
- Personal expenses and personal gears including sleeping bag.
- Tips to porter and guide are expected on such trips (*approx. USD50/Client)
- Travel Insurance.
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Sleeping Bag
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160