Let’s escape a weekend away to the rainforest of Pulai – Johor National Park. Far away from the bustling sound of the city, deep into the wilderness of Pulai. Come join us on a memorable relaxing weekend.
Rainforest Tree House offers rich nature, peace and serenity. It is situated at Gunung Pulai in Johor Bahru, which is only an hour drive from Singapore.
How many Tree Houses located at this place?
- There are 4 small tree houses (with max capacity of 6 people) and 2 big tree houses (with max capacity of 12 people). You need to climb up the stairs (at least 10 minutes) to reach the tree houses.
Is the Tree House Furnished?
- The tree houses are furnished with electrical outlets, mosquito nets, beds, blankets & pillows. The bathrooms have toilet bowls, basins and showers. Water comes directly from the mountains, so be prepared for a cooling splash! Also, communal hall for more than 60 people.
What Activities you could do at the Tree House?
- Relax yourself at the Tree Net/Hammock, walk up to the Tree Top Tower
- Visit Farm
- You could visit a waterfall which is around 20mins walking distance
- Jungle trekking with local guide
- You can learn to cook food using the woodfire
- Learn more about conservation of nature
- Learn more about wild bees
Event Date: 18May-19May2019 (2D1N INTO THE WILD)
Event Location: Johor- Malaysia
Meetup Place: Marsiling MRT BUS STOP
Meetup Time : 8.00am
*Good for Beginners
EVENT COST: SGD125/pax(Kids around 5-12years of age get $20 discount)
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: https://sgtrek.com/signup)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Make payment to the below account and send the payment screenshot via WHATSAPP to +6592700908(Vijay):
*Make the payment to the below account :
SGTREK PAYNOW UEN : 201816267K
or You can transfer to the below account no.
Account Name : SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Bank Name : DBS BANK
Account Type : Digital Account
Account No : 027-907841-3
Event Form : (Do fillup once you make the payment, ask for the password)
8.00am Meetup at Marsiling Mrt
8.10am Depart to Johor-Malaysia
Stop over for Brunch in Johor (*at own cost)
Drive to Rainforest Tree House
2.00pm check in
2.30pm waterfall trip(20min self walking distance) or visitor our natural farm or enjoy our facilities like tree net ,tree top tower , hammock and join us prepare dinner with wood fire .
7.00pm dinner (vegetarian steamboat)
8.30pm tree house staff will be sharing information on wild bee
Conservation briefing, test and buy raw honey
10.30pm bed time
8.30am Malaysian style breakfast (vegetarian)
9.30am jungle trekking with guide
(Stop or delay if raining)
12pm Check out
Check in at 2pm and check out at 12 pm.
1pm – Drive to Johor
2pm-Free Time for shopping & Massage at own cost
5pm-Gather & Return Singapore
Amenities Include: power plug, mosquito net, blanket, cotton pillow, comfortable mattress bathroom with cold stream water shower and toilet bowl.
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Headlamp(*safety) – spare batteries
- Long-sleeved t-shirt/long track bottom/
- Swim wear/Extra clothes to change
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoes
- 1 sandal/slipper
- Personal medication if any(first aid kit)
- 2Way Transfer from Singapore -Pulai-Singapore
- 2D1N Treehouse stay – Sharing basis
- SGTREK Event Coordinator
- Local Guide
- Food as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Food Other than specified in Itinerary
- Tips & Gratitude’s for Driver
- Malaysia Visa
TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (Whatsapp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160