If you are planning to ascend your first 1000M+ mountain this should be the one to start with. It is also the second tallest mountain (after Mount Ophir at 1276 m) in the state of Johor.
Mount Belumut, standing at 1,010 metres, is a mountain located in Kluang District, Johor, Malaysia. For the average climber, the climb to the summit takes 4 to 6 hours and the return to the foot takes 3 to 4 hours. Only few hour’s drive from Singapore makes it to be an ideal training place for Singaporeans.
SGTrek Paid Members : SGD80
NON-SGTrek Members : SGD90
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/)
*Last day to register is before 31July2019. As we need to apply for permits. Also take note any cancellation or replacement is not allowed after 31July2019 or after applying the permits. It is a non refundable payment once the permits is applied. Only 28slots for this trip. If you keen do contact us before making the payment. We would need you Passport copy for applying permits. Kindly do submit upon registration.
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 5.15 am (5.30am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop)
Altitude : 1,010 metres (3,314 ft)
Location : 30 Km east of Kluang town – state of Johor
Hike Grading: Moderate
People with good fitness and also with some hiking experience is preferred for this event. As there are some steep and muddy slope to climb. For beginners who wish to try and have done some similar hikes like Lambak, Arong can join this event.
Check the link for more info: https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
- 5.15am – meetup at Marsiling Mrt and quick briefing. Do ensure to have your breakfast prior to the meet up or you can bring some food along to eat in the vehicle or before the start of the hike.
- 5.30am we will depart to cross over Singapore and Johor Checkpoint. Can buy things at Johor custom(water snacks etc)
- 730-8.00am – Reach Belumut Base. Meet up with the local guides and preparations for the hike. Safety briefing before the hike.
- 8.15am – We start to hiking
- 9.00am : 12.00pm – Check point 1 – 4
- 12.30pm – peak of belumut – stop over for lunch/snacks (bring your own food)
- 1.00pm – we start to descend down
- 4.30pm – Arrived at Base and we will head for dinner along the way
- 7.00pm – Head back to Singapore.
- 11.30pm – Reach Marsiling MRT station.
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permit
• Hiking Guides/Sweeper
• 2way Transport by Van
• Tips for local guides/Driver
• Any other personal expenses
• Travel Insurance
• Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
• Day Backpack hike ( Make sure light backpack )
• Gloves/Knee pads
• Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
• Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
• Personal medication if any
• Raincoat or windbreaker
• 1 pair good shoe for hiking
• 1 sandal/slipper
• 1 headlamp / Torchlight
• Insurance is a must to have
• Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160