One of the most scenic mountains at just an altitude of 394m. Easy hike with mostly open trek along the way up. It’s good trail for beginners who are looking for some great outdoor views. Bukit Senaling is located Senaling, Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. For a beginner the hike usually takes upto 2-2.5hours on a leisure pace. Come join us and explore yourself with the stunning beauty above the clouds.
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP(Maxi Cash)
Meetup Time : 11.00pm (on 08-Nov-2019)
EVENT COSTING: LAST DAY TO REGISTER 30Sep2019
SGTrek Paid Members : SGD85
NON-SGTrek Members : SGD95
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: https://sgtrek.com/signup/)
- Group size below 15pax – Transportation is Van
Trail Difficulty: Good for beginners with basic fitness level. One should be comfortable in walking up to 3hours with some steep climbs.
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
On 08-Nov-2019, everyone should meetup at Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (Maxi Cash) at 11.00pm. Event Coordinators will do a quick briefing. Once the transport arrives we will depart to Customs. At Johor Customs there are stalls for you do some last minute shopping food/snacks/water etc could be bought. From there we will also be departing to Bukit Senaling. Along the highway we would be stopping by early morning breakfast, you could take away some food also from there.
Below is the rough itinerary:
- 11.00pm Meetup at Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop(MaxiCash)
- Depart around 11.10pm to Woodland Checkpoint
- Cross Johor Checkpoint
- Drive to R&R along highway
- Take breakfast & pack your food for the hike
- 6.00am Arrive at start point of the trail to Bukit Senaling
- Meetup Local guides & Briefing of the hike
- 6.15am Start to hike
- 7.30am – 8.00am Summit, Take picture and chill out, You can bring some cup noodles to eat on the summit, Also can bring some coffee and chill out with the stunning views.
- 9.00am – Descend Back to the start point
- 10.30am-11.00am Depart from Bukit Senaling we will head to the nearest R&R point for shower facilities.
- Drive to Melaka for Lunch (*at own cost) -shop, food, massage etc.
- Around 4.00pm we will depart from Melaka to Singapore
- 10.00-11.00pm Back to Singapore
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• Transportation from Singapore – Bukit Senaling – Singapore
• Hiking Guides
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permits
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
1. Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
2. Warm clothes for the night ride
3. Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Food snacks for trail
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160