Pelepah waterfalls is one of the most popular falls among the Singaporeans. The Pelepah waterfalls is located not far from Kota Tinggi. Pelepah Falls is made up of multiple series of cascades and waterfalls, a less commercialized waterfall located just beside the popular Kota Tinggi Waterfalls, 56km north of Johor Bahru.
As this hike needs permit to be applied prior to the event if you would like to join do read the event fully and WhatsApp+6592700908 to check the slots availability and then make the payment after we have advice you. We need your passport copies to be sent on WhatsApp for applying permits also the screenshot of payment for verification.
Event Registration closes: Once the event is full based on first payment or Last date is 01Dec2019. Once the permit is applied, for any cancellation there is no refund and also change of name is not allowed. Cost will be non-refundable.
LOCATION: Pelepah Waterfalls (Johor, Malaysia)
DIFFICULTY: Easy (Good for beginners who are fit to hike 4-5hours, should have hiked Bukit Timah atleast, There are multiple river crossing along the trek)
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP(Near Maxicash)
Meetup Time : 07.00am
Event Cost :
SGTrek Paid Members : SGD80
NON-SGTrek Members : SGD90
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link:https://sgtrek.com/signup/)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Group size 15pax – Transportation is Van
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
- 7:00am – Pick up from Marsiling MRT Bus Station-Meetup at Maxicash (do make sure to have your breakfast prior to the meetup and take away some packed lunch to eat at the last waterfall)
- 7:10am – The transport will depart to Singapore Custom / Cross over to JB Custom (At JB customs can buy water/snacks/food at the shop located at the waiting area)
- Depart to the entrance of Pelepah waterfalls (Journey around 2hours approx)
- Arrive at start point of the trail and meet up with local guide (safety briefing-You can leave unwanted things in the transport-(There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
- Start of hike around 10.00am
- There are multiple river streams to cross over do ensure to bring drybags to keep your things protected.
- Reach to the last waterfall and lunch (bring your own food)
- Start to turn back
- Arrive at the base (There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
- Depart to Johor Bahru for dinner (if time permit’s we will head for some shopping and massage)
- Arrive Singapore before 9.30pm
WHAT TO EXCEPT ON THIS ADVENTURE:
We will be hiking along the streams of the river bed and sometime the level of the water may reach waist level be prepared with your things in dry bag. The most challenging parts are the slippery boulders where one need to crawl, scramble along the logs. There would be some rope sections along the way. It’s a 4hours trekking experience into the wilderness of Kota Tinggi rainforest.
Let’s chill in the pool and could enjoy our packed lunch over there.
After the hike is over we will drive back to JOHOR for some shopping, food, massage etc.
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• 2 way transportation from Singapore
• SGTREK Event Coordinators
• Park Permits
• Local Guides
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
1. Day Backpack (Make sure light waterproof backpack-suggested DRYBAGS)
2. Waterproof Gloves
3. Swim wear
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom(will get wet)
5. Change of clothes
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking (Recommend Kampong Addidas)
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160