Mount Pulai (Malay: Gunung Pulai) is a mountain in Johor, Malaysia which is located about 19 km from Johor Bahru city.It is also the name of another mountain located in Baling, Kedah which is 654 metres tall. It takes approximately four hours to reach the peak of the mountain from the base and return back.
As this hikes needs permit to be applied prior to the event if you would like to join do read the event fully and WhatsApp+6592700908 to check the slots availability and then make the payment after we advice you. We need your passport copies to be sent on WhatsApp for applying permits also the screenshot of payment for verification.
Event Registration closes: Once the event is full based on first payment or Last date is 05Dec2019. Once the permit is applied, for any cancellation there is no refund and also change of name is not allowed. Cost will be non-refundable.
LOCATION: Gunung Pulai (Johor, Malaysia)
ALTITUDE : 654m
DIFFICULTY: Easy (Good for beginners who are fit to hike 4-5hours in steep jungle terrain, should have hiked Bukit Timah atleast, There are few steep climbs along the trek)
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (*near to Maxi Cash)
Meetup Time : 07.00am
Event Cost :
SGTrek Paid Members : SGD75
NON-SGTrek Members : SGD85
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link:https://sgtrek.com/signup/)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Group size below 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 25pax – Transportation is Coach
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
- 7:00am – Pick up from Marsiling MRT Bus Station-Meetup at Maxicash (do make sure to have your breakfast prior to the meetup and take away some packed lunch to eat at the last waterfall)
- 7:10am – The transport will depart to Singapore Custom / Cross over to JB Custom (At JB customs can buy water/snacks/food at the shop located at the waiting area)
- Depart to the entrance of Gunung Pulai (Journey around 2hours approx)
- Arrive at start point of the trail and meet up with local guide (safety briefing-You can leave unwanted things in the transport-(There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
- Start of hike around 10.00am
- There are basically few routes of which going via TAAR ROAD is the easiest ones similar like hiking Bukit Timah but a bit longer.
- We will be using the jungle route all the way up to the summit. There are few sections of the trail with steep climbs, be prepared for this.
- Reach to Summit after taking pictures we will descend down using the TAAR ROAD and head to the water fall to chill (bring your own food to eat at the watefall)
- Enjoy the water fall chillout
- Arrive at the base (There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
- Depart to Johor Bahru for dinner (if time permit’s we will head for some shopping and massage)
- Arrive Singapore before 9.30pm
WHAT TO EXCEPT ON THIS ADVENTURE:
We will be using Jungle route so there are few sections of the trail it steep climb once should be well prepared off. After reaching the summit we will descent down via TAAR ROAD and Let’s chill in the pool and could enjoy our packed lunch over there.
After the hike is over we will drive back to JOHOR for some shopping, food, massage etc.
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• 2 way transportation from Singapore
• SGTREK Event Coordinators
• Park Permits
• Local Guides
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
1. Day Backpack (Make sure light waterproof backpack)
2. Waterproof Gloves
3. Swim wear
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom(will get wet)
5. Change of clothes
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160