Nanga Parbat is the ninth highest mountain in the world at 8,126 metres (26,660 ft) above sea level. Nanga Parbat is the western anchor of the Himalayas. The name Nanga Parbat is derived from the Sanskrit words Nanga and Parvata which together mean “Naked Mountain. The mountain is locally known by its Tibetan name Diamer or Deo Mir, meaning “huge mountain”.
PATUNDAS Patundas situated in the upper Hunza Valley between the Batura glacier and Passu glacier at an altitude of 4170m, it’s a climb of 1500 m the moraine of Passu glacier. In a high point surrounded by high peaks of Shisper 7619m Passu Peak 7388m, Baltar Peak 7431m, and Batura one 7885m, Karoon Koh 7458m, Dastagil SAR, and Many 6000 m peaks around you. The trek starts from Borit Lake of Gulkin village to Passugar, Luzdur, through summer pastures, beautiful high meadows with lime stones.
EVENT DURATION: 16D15N
- 10Pax and Above: SGD2150/Pax
- 07-09Pax: SGD2380/Pax
- 04-06Pax: SGD2600/Pax
*Single Supplement: SGD380/Pax additional
- Day-01 Welcome at Islamabad
- Day-02 Drive from Islamabad to Chilas
- Day-03 Chilas to Tato & Fairy Meadows
- Day-04 Excursion to Nanga Parbat BC & Beyal
- Day-05 Excursion to Jiliper Peak & Fairy Meadows
- Day-06 Fairy Meadows to Borith Lake
- Day-07 Trek from Borith Lake to Passuagar
- Day-08 Trek from Passuagar to Luzdher
- Day-09 Trek from Luzdher to Patundas Pass
- Day-10 Free day at Patundas Pass
- Day-11 Patundas Pass to Passu
- Day-12 Sightseeing in Passu and Drive to Karimabad
- Day-13 Sightseeing in Hunza Valley
- Day-14 Drive from Duiker to Naran 355 km
- Day-15 Drive from Naranto Islamabad 239 km
- Day-16 Fly Back Home
1) Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation will be provided based on following hotels sharing twin occupancy.
Note: Alternate accommodation will be provided if rooms in above mentioned hotels are not available.
Required porters for Nanga Parbat and Patundas Pass Trek
Member personal baggage during trekking 15 kg per person
4) Tour Guide
Professional English-Speaking Guide
Assistant guide as per group size
|5)Visa for Pakistan
Hunza Guides issue following visa documents to our participants for obtaining visa for Pakistan.
|1. Visa invitation letter
2. Attested sketch Itinerary
3. Attested passport details
4. Hotel Reservation
5. Hunza Guides license copy
|6. Hunza Guides registration copy
7. Tax certificate
8. Pakistan Association of Tour Operators Certificate
9. Hunza Guides owner passport copy and NIC Card.
6) Taxes and Fees
Road taxes, Taxila museum, Historical sites etc.
7) Camping Equipment & Accessories
D3V sleeping Tent
Lamps for light
All necessary kitchen utensils
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
|Below mentioned services are not included in our package,
International air ticket & airport taxes.
Visa fee for Pakistan & personal insurance of the clients.
Tips for drivers, porters and staff
Helicopter charges in case of use for rescue
Transfers to and from airports for participants making individual air arrangements
Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour
Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely
Any other service that is not mentioned in the list above.
|If group splits due to personal reasons, the cost will be charged additionally.
Extra hotel nights (if any) will be charged to trekking members.
Any extra cost due to road blockade or any other unforeseen reason will be charged in addition to normal package offer.
If government imposes a fee or new condition resulting extra charges (after the package is submitted) the same will be charged in addition to normal package offer.
|Required personal equipment
Clients are requested to bring their own personal equipment i.e. trekking shoes, down field sleeping bag, walking sticks, down jacket, trousers, pullover, raincoat, water bottle, sun cap, sun glasses, joggers, light cloths and shorts etc.
|First Aid kit
Clients are requested to bring their own first aid kit or you may buy first aid kit in Islamabad from D-Watson and Shaheen medical stores.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160