WINTER IS COMING !!! and Kashmir is one of the best paradises to explore during winter. Kashmir attracts visitors all the year round. Each of its four seasons, spring, summer, fall and winter, have its special charm. Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu, and Kashmir It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes, and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
Gulmarg means ‘the meadow of flowers. The slopes of the Apharwat hills are one of the highest ski slopes in Asia. Due to its unique geographical location, Gulmarg gets some of the heaviest snowfall in the Himalayan region. This hill resort is served by a cable car that goes all the way to the Apharwat peak – boasted as the highest gondola in the world (13,400 feet).
Wanted to learn Ski/Snowboarding but don’t know where to start. This Basic Skiing Course in Gulmarg is the best option to get introduced to the sport of Ski/Snowboarding and spend a wonderful winter in the Kashmir. Beginner’s course is designed for anyone who wish to take up Ski/Snowboarding as a hobby. On this 7Days program you will spend with the experienced instructors/guides who will share their knowledge about Ski/Snowboarding. you will progress over each day and by end of the course you will be able to explore the beginner slopes of Gulmarg. Ski or snowboard from gondola mid-station through a groomed run or mountain forest trail (3,000 meters altitude, approx 7km run). Active, sporty, and fit students aim to ski or snowboard off-trail in powder snow.
EVENT DURATION: 7D6N
*We also can arrange private trip based on your dates. You can contact us.
- 6Pax and above: SGD980/Pax
- 2-5Pax: SGD1280/Pax
Staff Contact No.: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering and adventure sports.
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar drive to Gulmarg check-in hotel – Short walk around, rest and acclimatize (overnight in hotel) – Twin/Triple sharing – Dinner
Day 2-5: Ski/Snowboarding Course Program full day. Your instructor will give you lessons on how to use the equipment and postural stability, body balance and other aspects of the engagement. Knowledge of how to take turns on the slopes. Your first training days will be focused around developing your personal Ski/snowboard skills. You’ll learn about Stance and Balance and get an introduction to the Core Competencies. At the end of the program, you will be able to learn everything from basics of skiing to advanced techniques used by experts. From how to stand to how to slope, you will be learning everything a skiing expert should know!
(Overnight in hotel) – Twin/Triple sharing with Breakfast – Dinner
Day 6: Drive to Srinagar to the houseboat in dal lake later Shikara boat rides around the lake with music and party in evening (overnight in Houseboat) – Twin/Triple sharing with breakfast – Dinner
Day 7: End of tour and depart from Srinagar – Breakfast
- All Transportation & Pick up service from Srinagar Airport
- Food on Tour (Breakfast/Dinner) as stated in itinerary
- All Ski/Snowboarding gear rentals and equipment.
- Qualified Ski/Snowboarding Instructors/Guides for the program
- Accommodation as per itinerary (Twin/Triple person sharing)
- 1Night Stay in Boat house
- Local Guide/Driver
- Personal expenses
- Visa to India
- Travel Insurance – which cover adventure sports
- Any meals specified other than in itinerary
- Tips – Gratitude’s to guides and porters
- International / Domestic Flights
- Covid19 Pre/Post Test
- Covid19 Travel Insurance
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160