The Pacific Crest Trail, also known as the PCT, is America’s second longest trail, stretching from Mexico to Canada through the states of California, Oregon, and Washington. The Trail spans 2,650 miles (4,265 kilometers) from Mexico to Canada through California, Oregon, and Washington. It is a National Scenic Trail. Adventurous hikers looking for a challenge will take the high route through the Sierra Nevada and Cascade ranges and witness some of America’s most scenic and varied terrain—from scorching desserts to snowy mountains—along the way.
It reveals the beauty of the desert, unfolds the glaciated expanses of the Sierra Nevada, travels deep forests, and provides commanding vistas of volcanic peaks in the Cascade Range. The trail symbolizes everything there is to love—and protect—in the Western United States.
If you have a dream of hiking this trail and do not have enough time to accomplish the mission. Let’s take the challenge and walk the 4265km this coming new year 2023. Do join us on this virtual event, challenge yourself and accomplish the mission.
We would like to see more people start their journey on this new year 2023 with a healthy lifestyle living.
Goal of this event:
- Get more people to get outdoors and lead a healthy lifestyle through this event
- Inspire people to challenge their limits and accomplish their goals by year end.
TASK: Walk 4265km in a year.
Challenge starts 01 Jan 2023
Challenge ends: 31 Dec 2023
Submission Date: 01 Jan 2024 (* you can submit once you complete your walk)
EVENT COST: $35/Pax
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
- PCT Challenge 2023 edition T-shirt (*we will post it to your address)
- Digital E-Certificate upon completion of the challenge
- First 50pax will get 1Year SGTREK Annual membership for 50% off
TASK WHICH NEED’S TO BE COMPLETED:
- Record GPS Route distance (compile entire route GPS distance)
WAYS TO TRACK AND SUBMIT:
Any running apps, pedometers, fitness devices, smartwatches can be used. Submit your records after completion of the entire challenge, we will advise you the details in email.
DETAILS WITH FULL EVENT INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO THE REGISTERED EMAIL AFTER CONFIRMATION.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160