K2 Base Camp and Gondogoro La Trek gives great views of four 8,000m peaks and is thought by many to be one of the best high mountain treks in the world. Some of the wildest and most dramatic landscapes on earth are found in the vast, rugged Karakoram Range situated in Northern Pakistan. Remote and spectacular, the icy peaks and vast Glaciers of the Karakoram offer unparalleled opportunities for adventurous trekking. The 62km long Baltoro Glacier is Pakistan’s number one trekking destination. Seven of the world’s twenty-five highest peaks rise above this glacier, while the lower reaches are surrounded by some of the world’s highest granite walls and spires.
The famous Gondogoro La trek, which lies between Gondogoro glacier and Baltoro glacier connect Shigar valley. With Hushe valley, crosses the most fascinated Area of Karakorum in the east of Karakorum. Among the high peaks of K-2 8611M, and other 8000m peaks long glacier, in lengths of 65 km to 40 to 45 km. The approach to K-2 Base camp is from both valleys Shigar & Hushe which covers Shayok river Indus River and Barldu river of Karakorum, the fascinating route through the Baltoro cathedrals, which reminds people the Church of Rome. Take a day excursion to K-2 base camp from Concordia a place lying in the middle of high mountains. Which is a place called mountain paradise.
EVENT DURATION: 20Days
EVENT COST: SGD3780/Pax
FIXED DEAPARTURE DATES:
- Day-01 Islamabad and Rawalpindi
- Day-02 Fly from Islamabad to Skardu
- Day-03 Free day in Skardu
- Day-04 Drive from Skardu to Askoli 130 Km
- Day-05 Trek from Askoli to Jhola 14 Km
- Day-06 Trek from Jhola to Paiyu 16.6 km
- Day-07 Rest and Acclimatization day
- Day-08 Trek from Paiyu to Urdukas 15.6 km
- Day-09 Trek from Urdukas to Goro 12.1 Km
- Day-10 Trek from Goro to Concordia 9.2 km
- Day-11 Excursion to K2 Base CAMP 5,135 M
- Day-12 Trek from Concordia to Ali Camp 5,010m
- Day-13 Trek from Ali Camp to Hispung 4,680m
- Day-14 Trek from Hispung to Daltsampa 4,300m
- Day-15 Trek from Daltsampa to Saicho 3,300m
- Day-16 Trek from Saicho to Hushe
- Day-17 Trek from Hushe to Skardu
- Day-18 Fly from Skardu to Islamabad
- Day-19 Free day in Islamabad
- Day-20 Fly Back
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
|1)Government Fees and additional services
•Trekking permit fee 50 U$ per person
• CKNP Fee 50 U$ per person
• Gondogoro La crossing fee
• Domestic flight from Islamabad to Skardu & back to Islamabad
• Satellite Thuraya Phone
• Helicopter rescue guarantee deposit (the detail procedure is mentioned in the services not included list)
2)Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation will be provided based on following hotels sharing twin/double occupancy.
From Islamabad to Skardu and back to Islamabad
Skardu fight is subject to weather, in case of flight cancellation surface transfer will be provided
The maximum baggage allowance is 20 KG + 10 kg hand baggage in flight
All airport transfers by air-condition mini buses
Air-condition transportation from Islamabad to
Skardu and back to Islamabad
|5)4x 4 Jeeps
4×4 jeeps from Skardu to Askoli and
Hushe to Skardu for members and luggage
Required low altitude porters to carry trekking food, camping equipment, and members’ personal gear
Member personal baggage is 15 KG per person
7) Taxes and Fees
Camping fees during trek.
Bridge crossing fees.
8) Camping Equipment & Accessories
D3V sleeping Tent
9) Kitchen Equipment
Lamps for light
All necessary kitchen utensils
10) Local staff
Professional English-speaking guide
Assistant guide as per group size
Low altitude Porters
Note: Helicopter rescue of staff is not included as no insurance company offers this service in Pakistan.
11) Visa for Pakistan
Hunza Guides issue following visa documents to our participants for obtaining visa for Pakistan.
|1. Visa invitation letter
2. Attested sketch Itinerary
3. Attested passport details
4. Hotel Reservation
5. Hunza Guides license copy
|6. Hunza Guides registration copy
7. Tax certificate
8. Pakistan Association of Tour Operators Certificate
9. Hunza Guides owner passport copy and NIC Card.
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
|Below mentioned services are not included in our package,
•International air ticket & airport taxes.
•Visa fee for Pakistan & personal insurance of the clients.
•Tips for drivers, porters and staff
As you know all that as per policy of Askari Aviation trekkers and expedition have to deposit 15000U$ in advance with Askari Aviation for any Heli Rescue in the mountains. We knew that It was not easy to bring 15000U$ cash with trekking group or expedition, therefore in 2018 Pakistan Association of tour operators and Askari Aviation made a deal/agreement that each tour operator will deposit 5000U$ cash and will submit two million Guarantee cheque with Askari Aviation. If any tour operator needs Heli Rescue for his/her clients in the mountains than Askari Aviation will conduct Heli rescue mission and the concern tour operator will settle the final bill with the insurance company of Heli user. Both parties respected the set terms & conditions of above deal/agreement in 2018 and successfully carried out several Rescue missions and settled bills with concern insurance companies of Heli users.
Search Rescue Operation
Search Rescue operation is very expensive compare to rescue mission from known area. Pilots need hours to searching unknown area for the injured or dead body.
Terms & conditions
•Clients insurance policy must cover above 40000U$ to ensure to cover all expenses.
• Clients have to submit the copy of insurance card or paper with Hunza Guides.
•Tour operator or tour leader has to contact the concern insurance company in order to settlethe bill timely.
• Clients must get Insurance policy from reputed insurance company.
•Transfers to and from airports for participants making individual air arrangements
•Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour
•Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
•Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely
•Any other service that is not mentioned in the list above.
|If group splits due to personal reasons, the cost will be charged additionally.
Extra hotel nights (if any) will be charged to trekking members.
Any extra cost due to road blockade or any other unforeseen reason will be charged in addition to normal package offer.
If government imposes a fee or new condition resulting extra charges (after the package is submitted) the same will be charged in addition to normal package offer.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160