Price valid for 2020: 1980 USD per person.
SGL supplement in hotels: 110 USD / pax.
SGL supplement in tents: 100 USD / pax.
Day 1 (16.07). Arrival to Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek.
Drive: 35 km. / 40 min.
Arrival to Kyrgyzstan early morning, meet in international airport “Manas”, transfer to Bishkek, early check in to the hotel. Rest. After lunch short sightseeing tour in the city.
The capital and industrial centre of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek is a city of wide avenues, handsome buildings and Soviet heritage. It is the permanently snow capped Kyrgyz Alatau mountain range which towers over Bishkek providing a quite stunning backdrop. Visit Manas Monument, the main national hero of the Kyrgyz people. Then excursion to the State History Museum and walking tour around main Ala Too Square to watch ceremony of changing of the Guard of Honor, Independence Monument, and finish at the Old Square with Government House. Transfer to the Victory Square to finish the city tour by short excursion there. After excursion tourists may go shopping in the largest department store in the city – ZUM and a colorful oriental bazaar.
Dinner and overnight in hotel (950 m. a.s.l.).
Day 2 (17.07). Bishkek – Osh – Uzgurush village.
Drive: 340 km. / 8-9 hours, + 500 m.
At early morning transfer to airport “Manas”, fly to Osh at 07:35 (by Pegasus airline – ZM 193), meet in airport, transfer to Uzgurush village. Trekking preparation.
Accommodation in a local Kyrgyz family house (1450 m. a.s.l.).
Day 3 (18.07). Uzgurush village – Ak-Tash tent camp.
Trek 15 km. / 7-8 hrs. / + 1250 m.
The first trekking day starts from the views of wild pistachio tree and walnut orchards. Wild trail stretches along Buldzhuma river and goes up to the pass with the same name – Buldzhuma (2894m). From the pass you can enjoy the wonderful view of the nearest gorges and Uponym pass from west. After we enjoyed the views, we start descending to the valley of Ak-Tash river. There is the tent Camp Ak-Tash hidden among the bushes on a green meadow.
Overnight in tents in Ak-Tash Camp (2700 m. a.s.l.).
Day 4 (19.07). Ak-Tash tent Camp – Dzhalgychy tent Camp.
Trek: 11 km. / 4-6 hrs. / +800 m. / – 680 m.
We traverse along Ak-Tash river on scree up to Dzhalgychy pass (3774m). From the top of the pass we enjoy the panoramic view of Turkestan mountain range, western face of Piramidalnyi peak (5509 m.) and Turo pass (4525 m.). Descend along a trail down along Dzhalgychy gorge to confluence with nameless gorge (next from the south-west).
Overnight in tents in Dzhalgychy Camp (3100 m. a.s.l.).
Day 5 (20.07). Dzhalgychy tent Camp – Orto Chashma tent Camp.
Trek: 7 km. / 3-4 hrs. / + 500 m. / – 700 m.
Today we begin trekking up along grass slope of range between Dzhalgychy and Kashka-Suu gorges. From upset point we enjoy the panoramic view of Orto Chashma gorge and Turo pass (4525 m.). Descent to Kashka-Suu gorge and along river trekking till confluence with Orto Chashma gorge.
Overnight in tents in Orto Chashma Tent Camp (2800 m. a.s.l.).
Day 6 (21.07). Orto Chashme tent camp – Ak- Tubek tent camp.
Trek: 7 km. / 3 – 4 hrs. / + 800 m.
Moderate ascent along Orto Chashma river till confluence with Ak-Tubek gorge. Then we crossing by bridges two rivers and continue trekking along Ak-Tubek river, traverse up to foot of Ak Tubek pass. Camping near white rock.
Overnight in Ak- Tubek tent Camp (3600 m. a.s.l.).
Day 7 (22.07). Ak-Tubek tent camp – Ak-Suu tent camp.
Trek: 11 km. / 5 – 6 hrs. / + 800 m / – 1400 m.
The hard ascent to Ak Tubek pass (4390 m.) is rewarded by a majestic panoramic view over Iskander peak region and Orto Chashma river valley. Our Camp is situated in the beginning of green zone at Ak-Suu river. On the way you can see alpinist walls of Iskander (5120 m), Petrogradez (5165 m), Admiralteez (5090 m), Aksu (5355 m), A.Block (5229 m), Aktubek (5125 m) peaks.
Overnight in Ak-Suu tent camp (2800 m. a.s.l.).
Day 8 (23.07). Ak-Suu tent Camp – Uzgurush village.
Trek: 16 km. / 6 hrs. / – 1350 m.
Descent through juniper forest along Ak-Mechet river. We can observe the peak Iskander on the way. Then we trek along a picturesque green gorge till Uzgurush village.
Overnight in a Kyrgyz family in Uzgurush village (1450 m. a.s.l.).
Day 9 (24.07). Uzgurush village – Batken town – Osh.
Drive: 340 km. / 7-8 hrs. / – 500 m.
Morning drive to Batken. A walk in Batken town center, visiting “Manas Ordo” complex. Afternoon drive to Osh.
Dinner and accommodation in a hotel (950 m. a.s.l.).
Day 10 (25.07). Osh city – Base Camp “Achik Tash”.
Drive: 300 km. / 5-6 hrs. / + 2600 m.
Morning sightseeing in Osh, visit Sulaiman Mount, one of the main shrines of the Islamic world in Central Asia. On the mount first you visit historical museum, located right in the main cave. After excursion in the museum you follow the way of all pilgrims up to the top of the hill where you watch a little mosque of Babur, The Great Mogols Dynasty founder, and take a bird eye’s view of the city.
Afternoon transfer to the Base Camp “Achik Tash”, situated at the foot of Lenin peak (7134m). The “Achik-Tash” BC is placed at 3600m asl by the mountain stream at a picturesque glade providing excellent views of the Lenin Peak massif, its northern slopes. A lot of moraine lakes are scattered around.
Accommodation in the tents “Achik-Tash” BC (3600 m.).
Day 11 (26.07). Base Camp “Achik Tash” – “Camp 1”.
Trek: 12 km. / 5-6 hrs. / +800 m.
Ascend to “Camp 1” over Puteshestvennikov pass. From BC we head over the Puteshestvinnikov Pass (4200m). The ascent usually takes 1-1.5 hours by a good path. From the pass you’ll see excellent views of Lenin peak and Lenin glacier. Sometimes there is snow on the pass. Then we descend to the left moraine of the Lenin glacier. Further we should cross the river carefully. The best time for crossing is early morning, as the river rises rapidly throughout at this time. Across the left moraine of glacier to the Lenin glacier and hike to “Camp 1”.
Accommodation in tents of “Camp 1” (4400 m.).
Day 12 (27.07). “Camp 1” – “Achik Tash” Base camp.
Trek: 12 km. / 3-4 hrs. / – 800 m.
Descend to the Base Camp. Today you’ll repeat way of day before in back direction.
Accommodation in the tents “Achik-Tash” BC (3600 m.).
Day 13 (28.07). “Achik Tash” Base Camp – Osh city – Bishkek.
Drive: 300 km. / 5-6 hrs. / – 2600 m.
Transfer to Osh city over Taldyk pass. En Route we may stop in Sary Mogol village, visit Pamir-Alai families who demonstrate us their traditions and rituals (extra cost).
On arrival to Osh farewell dinner in restaurant. After dinner transfer to “Osh“ airport, fly at 20:50 (by Pegasus airline – ZM 196) to “Manas” airport, meet and transfer to Bishkek.
Accommodation in a hotel (950 m. a.s.l.).
Day 14 (29.07). Home flight
Drive: 35 km. / 40 min.
Early morning transfer from the hotel to the airport. Home flight.
- Accommodation in a hotel 3* in Bishkek – 3 nights;
- Accommodation in a hotel 3* in Osh – 1 night;
- Accommodation in a Kyrgyz family in Uzgurush village – 2 nights;
- Accommodation in tent camps with full board (3 meals a day – hot breakfast and dinner, snack boxes for lunch) – 5 nights. Attention! Tents are already set up for the whole trek.
- Accommodation in “Achik-Tash” Base Camp – 3 nights;
- Full board during the whole tour;
- Escorting guide during the whole tour;
- Service of pack animals for transporting your luggage;
- Transfers from arrive till departure;
- Flight tickets Bishkek – Osh – Bishkek;
- Ecological and entrance fees according to the program itinerary
Cost doesn’t include
- Visa support and visa fee (if necessary)
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- Any personal expenses (charges for overweight, room service, medical expenses/insurance, fees for photography/video filming)
For this trip you will need the following:
– 4 season sleeping bag
– walking boots
– waterproof jacket and trousers
– fleece jacket or similar
– warm hat and gloves
– a daypack of around 40 liters
– head-torch and batteries
– 2 x 1 liter water bottles
– sun cream.
A down jacket, pair of sandals and walking sticks are recommended.
Always on the tables: honey, jam, sugar, condensed milk, dried fruits, cookies or sweets, salt, pepper, ketchup.
Each breakfast consists of porridge and additional dish.
Additional dish: omelet with bacon, omelet with cheese, fried sausages, pancakes, cheesecakes, scrambled eggs with sausage, boiled eggs.
Each supper consists of salad, soup, main dish and dessert.
Salads: funchoza(starch noodles), rice with crab sticks, eggs with fish, cabbage with carrot, greek salad, beans with onion, cod-liver with eggs.
Soups: minestrone, kesme, lentil puree soup, rice soup, pumpkin puree soup, fish soup and soup with dumplings.
Main dish: kuurdak, pilaf, stew with spaghetti and cheese, dymlyama, stuffed pepper, lagman, befstroganof with rice.
Dessert: cakes, waffles, fruits and rolls.
Consists of main dish, fruits or dried fruits, processed cheese, bread, chocolate, water (cold tea with lemon or compote)
Main dish: fried chicken, smoked chicken, smoked duck breast, cheese sandwich, cutlet, boiled eggs, meat pate.
In season 2018 «Ak-Sai Travel» sets tent camps along the whole route. Travel with comfort! If you book the trek “Pamir Adventures”, you use our tent camps and all the facilities! It gives us you s number of advantages:
1) Your journey is easier and more comfortable than ever as you do not need to carry any food, tents, kitchen utensils, etc.
2) Your journey becomes cheaper, as there is no need to hire any porters, cooks, etc. Moreover, there is no crowd to spoil the views.
3) The journey is safer, as you get a detailed map with the route description. There is means of communication in every tent camp.
4) Your journey is a discover. You learn new things, try new dishes of the national cuisine, etc.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160