Situated in the west of Singapore, Pandan Reservoir is a tranquil spot popular for jogging, fishing, and water sports. It is the only elevated reservoir of Singapore formed by damming the mouth of Sungei Pandan. There’s a 6 kms jogging tract around the reservoir.
We reach Pandan reservoir by walking along Sungei Ulu Pandan and Sungei Pandan. As we walk along these rivers, we can see how ABC (Active, Clean, Beautiful) waters project has transformed these waterways into recreational spaces for Singaporeans to enjoy. We can see the plants incorporated to help clean water from drains before entering the rivers. In addition, they also become natural habitat for dragonflies, birds, and fishes, enriching the landscape and providing scenic spots for residents.
We start the walk at Dover MRT and end at Buona Vista MRT. This walk is suitable for beginners who are seeking some adventure to start with. Parent’s with kids are also welcome to join us.
EVENT DATE: 19 Jan 2022
EVENT COST: $20/Pax
MEET UP LOCATION
- Start point : Dover MRT 08.00am (we start at sharp 8.05am)
- End point : Buona Vista MRT (End Time approx. around 12.00pm)
- Distance : est 14km
- Average Pace : 3.5-4km/h
- Maintain social distancing while walking
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Umbrella or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes
- Water Proof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom (* comfortable clothing)
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160