As a destination for active travellers, Patagonia is nothing short of iconic. The very best way to do this South American region justice is to hike all over it. Trek through the crisp air of El Chaltén (with its crazy beautiful Cerro Torre mountain) and then to the area near the imposing Perito Moreno Glacier. In between, marvel at the giant sky, vast views, and big city appeal of Buenos Aires while you revel in a sense of personal triumph. Patagonia’s ready and waiting for you.
Is this tour for me?
Vaccinated Tours New
To help protect our travellers and the places we visit, all our tours now adhere to our Travel with Confidence policy, which includes vaccination requirements. On all tours all travellers must have received a full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days before the start of the tour. Learn more
Important pre-departure information
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently.
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 4 – Demanding
Some high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
There are multiple dates for this tours do check with us. Event prices are on sale for limited time due check with us while booking
- Sat, 04 Mar – Sun, 12 Mar – Sold Out
- Tue, 07 Mar – Wed, 15 Mar – SGD5059/Pax
- Sat, 11 Mar – Sun, 19 Mar – SGD5059/Pax
- Tue, 14 Mar – Wed, 22 Mar – SGD5059/Pax
- Sat, 14 Oct – Sun, 22 Oct – SGD5059/Pax
- Tue, 17 Oct – Wed, 25 Oct – SGD5059/Pax
- Sat, 21 Oct – Sun, 29 Oct – SGD5059/Pax
- Tue, 24 Oct – Wed, 01 Nov – SGD5059/Pax
- Sat, 28 Oct – Sun, 05 Nov – SGD5059/Pax
- Tue, 31 Oct – Wed, 08 Nov – SGD5059/Pax
- Sat, 04 Nov – Sun, 12 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 07 Nov – Wed, 15 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 11 Nov – Sun, 19 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 14 Nov – Wed, 22 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 18 Nov – Sun, 26 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 21 Nov – Wed, 29 Nov – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 25 Nov – Sun, 03 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 28 Nov – Wed, 06 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 02 Dec – Sun, 10 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 05 Dec – Wed, 13 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 09 Dec – Sun, 17 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 12 Dec – Wed, 20 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 16 Dec – Sun, 24 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 19 Dec – Wed, 27 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 23 Dec – Sun, 31 Dec – SGD4639/Pax
- Tue, 26 Dec – Wed, 03 Jan – SGD4639/Pax
- Sat, 30 Dec – Sun, 07 Jan – SGD4639/Pax
Day 1 Buenos Aires
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Buenos Aires/El Chaltén
Fly to El Calafate and continue by bus to El Chaltén within Glacier National Park, marvel at the Andean mountains en route. Enjoy some free time in town or head out on a short hike.
Day 3 El Chaltén
Jump into a raft and enjoy the ride through Los Glaciares National Park. Watch the mountains fade into the distance and paddle down Class III rapids.
Day 4 El Chaltén
Enjoy a full-day guided hike to Laguna de los Tres and if the weather cooperates, a clear view of the Fitz Roy peaks. En route, take in the gradual changes in terrain from tree covered trails to exposed alpine landscapes.
Day 5 El Chaltén/El Calafate
Explore one of El Chaltén’s many trekking routes. Opt to explore the Laguna Torre trail to spot the dramatic Cerro Torre, hike to Laguna Capri or head up to the Condor Mirador to enjoy great views of the town. Afterwards, head to the quaint little town of El
Calafate, and opt for a hearty dinner to refuel.
Day 6 El Calafate
Travel to Perito Moreno Glacier for an included guided tour. Opt to take a boat ride on the lake to get a different view of the stunning landscape and marvel at how large the glacier is up close.
Day 7 El Calafate
Enjoy free time, take a leisurely hike to Laguna Nimez or explore the souvenir shops and restaurants in town.
Day 8 El Calafate/Buenos Aires
In the afternoon, fly back to the vibrant city of Buenos Aires.
Day 9 Buenos Aires
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Laguna de los Tres full-day guided hike (El Chaltén)
- Class III rafting
- Perito Moreno Glacier guided tour (El Calafate)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (8 nts).
Allow USD360-470 for meals not included.
Public bus, van, plane.
Staff & experts
G Adventures Representative in Buenos Aires, CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local guides.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Buenos Aires Tango Experience – From $119.00
Let professional dancers enchant you with this passionate dance. Once banned for its sensuality, tango is now an icon of Buenos Aires and a must-see when visiting this vibrant city. Enjoy a delicious multi-course meal paired with Argentine wine while taking it all in.
Extend your stay with these add-on tours
Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure – From $599
Complete your experience with a visit to Iguassu Falls.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address : 28A, Kandahar Street