Pelepah waterfalls is one of the most popular falls among the Singaporeans. The Pelepah waterfalls is located not far from Kota Tinggi. Pelepah Falls is made up of multiple series of cascades and waterfalls, a less commercialized waterfall located just beside the popular Kota Tinggi Waterfalls, 56km north of Johor Bahru.
- All participants for the this tour need to be vaccinated.
- Event registration closes 2 weeks before to the event date or before the event gets full.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Once the event permits are applied, event cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 18 June 2022
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD100/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
*All the parks in Malaysia have a new guiding rules. Guide ration 1Guide:7clients. Cost of the permits and guiding fees have been increased since pandemic.
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 07.00 am (07.10am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop) – Do be on time. We will not be waiting for late comers.
- Group size 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size 25Pax above – Transportation is Coach
Location : Pelepah Waterfalls (Johor, Malaysia)
Hike Grading : Moderate https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
- 07.00am – Pick up from Marsiling MRT Bus Station-Meetup at Maxicash (do make sure to have your breakfast prior to the meetup and take away some packed lunch to eat at the last waterfall)
- 07.10am – The transport will depart to Singapore Custom / Cross over to JB Custom (At JB customs can buy water/snacks/food at the shop located at the waiting area)
- Depart to the entrance of Pelepah waterfalls (Journey around 2hours approx.)
- Arrive at start point of the trail and meet up with local guide (safety briefing-You can leave unwanted things in the transport-(There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
- Start of hike around 10.00am
- There are multiple river streams to cross over do ensure to bring drybags to keep your things protected.
- Reach to the last waterfall and lunch (bring your own food)
- Start to turn back
- Arrive at the base (There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
- Depart to Johor Bahru for dinner (if time permit’s we will head for some shopping and massage)
- Arrive Singapore before 9.30pm
WHAT TO EXCEPT ON THIS ADVENTURE:
We will be hiking along the streams of the river bed and sometime the level of the water may reach waist level be prepared with your things in dry bag. The most challenging parts are the slippery boulders where one need to crawl, scramble along the logs. There would be some rope sections along the way. It’s a 4hours trekking experience into the wilderness of Kota Tinggi rainforest.
Let’s chill in the pool and could enjoy our packed lunch over there.
After the hike is over we will drive back to JOHOR for some shopping, food, massage etc.
- SGTREK LEADER
- Hiking Permit
- Hiking Guides/Sweeper
- 2way Transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Covid19 Tests (Pre/Post)
- Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom / Change of clothes
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have for adventure sports
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160