SGTREK Photography Workshop Series – Learn to maximize the use of your camera and the art of seeing through a professional photographer’s eyes. You will have the opportunity to observe and learn street photography at different locations in Beautiful Singapore. (Please be advised that this is not a tour)
- EVENT DURATION: 3hours
- EVENT TIME: 17:30-20:30 hours
- EVENT COST: $25/Pax
- GROUP SIZE: 5Pax (Per Group)
The Little India Heritage Trail is part of the National Heritage Board’s ongoing efforts to document and present the history and social memories of places in Singapore. Little India Heritage Trail offers three specially curated thematic routes that bring you across the precinct’s historical landmarks, places of worship and retail offerings.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PHOTO WORKSHOP SERIES:
- Tekka Centre
- Indian Heritage Centre
- Tan Teng Niah
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Kampong Kapor Methodist Church
- Murals at street walls
- Abdul Gafoor Mosque
- Meet up with our Professional Photographer
- Sharing of the detailed walk plan
- Pre-Shoot: 30mins to 1hour Sharing about basic setup of camera for street photography
- Next 2-3hours walk around iconic places to shoot and learn the skills along with our Professional Photographer
- Post-Shoot: 30mins to 1hour we will end up at a food location around the area and explore the local cuisine. (*food & drinks on own)
During the Post-Shoot: Our Professional Photographer will go through all photos to review and share camera settings to improve on your next walk. FAQ session will be held during this period.
At the end of this workshop, you will acquire the knowledge of basic street photography, the right camera setting and right tools like lenses and camera to use.
- Professional photographer
- Any personal expenses
- Bring your own camera and lens
- Food and other expenses
Ranjan Ramchandani (Olympus Visionary & Brand Ambassador) is a Singapore based published photographer focusing on travel and wildlife. He calls himself a lifelong student of photography who does not like being categorized in any one genre. Ranjan has recently accepted the position of Asia/Africa Editor for the recently launched magazine in the United States – The Wild Lens.
He has honed his skills through photography expeditions around the globe including major wildlife destinations. He is also a graduate from the New York Institute of Photography.
To Ranjan photography is an art – A true medium of self-expression. After his visits to Ladakh in India he was inspired to do his first coffee table book, “Swades: Ladakh: The Land of Splendor in September 2010.
Ranjan has thereafter been covered and published in various media in India and the US – Sanctuary Asia, Green Leaf, BanyoPran, Outdoor Photographer and recently The Wild Lens.
He has got recognition and awards at competitions from MIFA (Moscow International Foto Awards), PX3 (Paris), IPA (International photography Awards), OneEyeland awards, World Photo Gala Association, The Charles Dodgson Award, and the Pollux Awards etc.
Ranjan’s works have been shown by private galleries in India and Singapore; And was curetted for the 3rd Biennial of fine art and documentary photography at Malaga, Spain in 2014, the 4th Biennial of fine art and documentary photography at Berlin, Germany in 2016 and the 5th one which was held in Barcelona, Spain in 2018. His next exhibition would be at Barcelona in October 2019 where he has been curetted as a part of a groups show along with photographers from around the globe.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160