Pine Tree Trail is located at Fraser Hill, a highland resort on the mountain of Pahang. Known as Bukit Fraser by local, this place can be reached by road transport about 2 hours via trunk road from Kuala Lumpur. The peak of the trail stands at 1456 meters, which presents a view of the Titiwangsa range.
Duration: 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place: Marsiling MRT BUS STOP
Meetup Time: 21.00pm (Please note we will depart 21.00pm on 08-May-2020)
SGTREK Paid Members: SGD85
NON-SGTREK Members: SGD95
(check out SGTREK LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP: https://sgtrek.com/signup )
- Usually it takes 4 to 5 hours (one way)
- Good for Training. You’ll need to have at least some stamina/ hiking experience, else you’ll be crazy tired. (Moderately Challenging). Suitable for people who are training for Mount KK, Nepal, etc.
Distance: The trail is 5.5km long and most people take 7 to 8 hours to trek to the summit and back again.
The Trail’s highest point is 1500m above sea level. Although this is only 300 meters higher than the starting altitude of around 1200m, the path undulates considerably, and the actual height climbed is probably closer to 1500m.
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
- Meet up at 09:00pm at the Bus Stop on 08-May-2020
- Briefing about the journey
- Depart to Singapore Customs
- Depart to JB Customs (Can buy drinks/snacks/water)
- Drive to Bukit Fraser
- Early morning we will stopover for breakfast.
- Arrive at the Entrance of the trail.
- Meetup with guide and we will start to hike. Below is a rough guide on the trail
- 0630 am > REACH CLOCK TOWER
- 0700 am > starting point (GET READY)
- 0715 am > Start HIKING
- 1130 am > Pine Tree PEAK
- 1200 pm > CONTINUE Twin Peak
- 1230 pm > Twin Peak (Lunch)
- 1315 pm > DESCENDING TO pine tree
- 1400 pm > Pine Tree
- 1700 pm > Finishing Point (Parking)
After we finish the hike head to dinner and depart to Singapore. We will try to reach Singapore before to 11.30pm.
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• Transportation from Singapore – Pine Tree – Singapore (mode of transport : van)
• Local Hiking Guides/Sweeper
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permits
• Support Crew
• Basic First Aid
• Lunch Pack
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
• Tips for Guides/Driver
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
• Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack )
• Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
• Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
• Warm clothes for night
• Raincoat or windbreaker
• 1 pair good shoe for hiking
• 1 sandal/slipper
• 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
• Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160