Pulau Hantu is located to the south of the main island of Singapore, off the Straits of Singapore. Pulau Hantu is made up of two islets: Pulau Hantu Besar and Pulau Hantu Kechil, with a total area of 12.6 hectares.
Legends of Pulau Hantu
“Hantu” is the Malay word for ghost and Pulau Hantu is aptly named as “island of ghosts”. It was here that ancient Malay warriors once dueled to the death and their ghosts is said to wander the isle.
Today, however, the island is a peaceful and idyllic getaway. Complete with swaying palms, surrounded by white sands and rich reefs. There is even a tiny patch of mangroves.
Pulau Hantu is made up of two islets: Hantu Besar (Big Ghost) and Hantu Kecil (Little Ghost). Hantu Besar has two swimming lagoons and a public toilet with fresh water. Both islands have shelters and picnic areas.
Event Dates: 11 Feb 2023
SGD75/Pax (*minimum 6pax and above to confirm the event)
Marina South Pier
Address: 31 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018988
Event Duration: 10:00am – 06:00pm
-Meetup at 10:00am at Marina South Pier, Depart at 02:05pm for Pulau Hantu
-Depart at 06:00pm from Pulau Hantu
* one-way journey takes around 30mins
- Meetup at 10:00am at Marina South Pier
- Attendance check
- Quick briefing about the itinerary and safety procedures
- 10:00am depart to Pulau Hantu, so do come early at the meetup location
- Upon arrival at Pulau Hantu (*explore and chill out at the island)
- There are toilet facilities to change and shower
- 05:30pm head back to Marina South Pier
- 06:00pm End of Tour.
- SGTREK Event Coordinator
- 2ways boat transfer from Marina South Pier
- Personal Expenses
Things to Bring:
- Dry Bag (Waterproof)
- Water shoes/Aqua shoes/Gum boots
- 1liter water drinking
- Snacks/Food to eat
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock/Sunglass/mosquito repellent/Torchlights/Headlamps
- Swimwear if you want to swim
- Personal Medication
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160