WE ARE OPENING ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT AS WE HAVE MORE REQUEST FROM PEOPLE TO JOIN THIS EVENT.
KINDLY DO TAKE NOTE WE DO NOT HAVE THE TSHIRT STOCKS ANYMORE SO WE WILL DISCOUNT THE EVENT TO $15/PAX, ONLY Digital E-Certificate upon completion of the RIR2021 Walk will be issued.
The Round Island Route 2020 in last October we set the Singapore Books of Record with 285pax completing the entire RIR in one month walking virtually around the Island in one month time frame. It was good to see so many people joined this event and accomplished the challenge exploring some remote parts of Singapore. It was not an easy walk, but many made their best to complete the entire round island walk.
This year we are repeating the walk again, we have modified one of the checkpoints and we will be walking over the weekend this RIR2021. Do read through the below event page and join us on another memorable walk for the season.
Goal of this year event:
– To promote healthy lifestyle through this walk and explore remote place around Singapore.
– Meet like minded people on this walk, challenge your personal best.
– Encourage more people to take outdoor activities.
*Advisory: All participants are advised to follow local government regulations to stay safe and healthy during this time and when taking part in this virtual walk challenge.
Challenge starts 01 Sep 2021
Challenge ends: 30 Sep 2021
Submission Date: 01 Oct 2021 (* you can submit once you complete your walk)
EVENT COST: $25/Pax
- SRIR2021 edition Tshirts (*we will advise you on the collection details)
- Digital E-Certificate upon completion of the RIR2021 Walk.
There are 15 checkpoints along the route, you will need to take a selfie at each of the checkpoint. This will be used for verification of challenge completion.
- WOODLANDS JETTY
- SEMBAWANG HOT SPRING PARK
- CONEY ISLAND (WEST ENTRANCE)
- LORONG HALUS WETLAND KIOSK
- CHANGI VILLAGE HAWKER CENTRE
- SUNRISE VIEW (take your picture at this 333 Lamp Post with the hut background.)
- BEDOK JETTY
- BAY EAST GARDEN VISITOR CENTRE
- ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM
- RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA
- SOUTHERNMOST POINT OF CONTINENTAL ASIA
- HENDERSON WAVES
- MCDONALD’S WEST COAST PARK
- JOHOR STRAITS LIGHTHOUSE
- SUNGEI BULOH WETLAND RESERVE VISITOR CENTRE
TASK WHICH NEED’S TO BE COMPLETED:
- Record GPS Route (compile entire route GPS) and take selfie at each checkpoint and submit the record for verification
WAYS TO TRACK AND SUBMIT:
Any running apps, pedometers, fitness devices, smartwatches can be used. Submit your records after completion, we will advise you the details in email.
DETAILS WITH FULL EVENT INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO THE REGISTERED EMAIL AFTER CONFIRMATION.
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160