It’s the time of the year when our waterfall adventure begins. Let the game begin with our water abseiling adventure to one of the Johor’s highest waterfall 90 Meters – Lata Tengkorak (Kluang).
Most of you might be already familiar with the famous mountain in this national park Gunung Belumut and Gunung Chemendong. Lata Tengkorak lies with this region also. Deep into the wilderness hikers need to trek around 1hour to reach this amazing waterfall. The adventure is suitable for everyone, even people without abseiling experience. We have local professional guides to take care the entire group.
Adventure Grading: Suitable for all adventure lovers 12yrs and above. If you have no skills in abseiling this would be a great exposure for you. Our professional guides will teach you and guide you along this full day abseiling experience. Those fear of heights do take note.
Event Duration: 1Day trip
Event Date: 08 March 2020
Event Costing: SGD115/Pax
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Meetup Place: Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time: 5.15 am (5.30am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop)
Altitude: 90 meters
Location: 30 Km east of Kluang town – state of Johor
5.15am – Meetup at Marsiling Mrt and quick briefing. Do ensure to have your breakfast prior to the meet up or you can bring some food along to eat in the vehicle or before the start of the hike.
5.30am we will depart to cross over Singapore and Johor Checkpoint. Can buy things at Johor custom (water snacks etc.)
8.00am – Reach Gunung Belumut Base. Meet up with the local guides and preparations for the hike. Safety briefing before the hike.
8.15am – We start to hike, it takes average around 1hour to reach the waterfall area.
9.30am: Estimated time to arrive at the waterfall. The local guides will do all the setup and preparation of the abseiling. They will also do the basic introductions and safety briefing of the gears and on how to abseil, Safety Check etc.
12.30pm – Take lunch break (Lunch will be included in the package, you can also bring some additional snacks etc. to eat also.)
2.30pm – We start to pack up and trek back the base.
4.30pm – Arrived at Base of the National Park. There is toilet facilities for change and quick shower. From there we will head for dinner along the way to Kluang Town.
7.00pm – Head back to Singapore.
10.30pm – Reach Marsiling MRT station.
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS ADVENTURE:
- Before arriving make sure to have your breakfast
- Before to the hike you can leave all your unnecessary things in the van
- Only take your dry bags and things needed for the adventure (* all gears will be wet do bring protective gears)
- For shoes suggested to bring water shoe’s or kampong adidas which is more suitable for trek in water and abseiling
- Also advised if you have waterproof gloves will help you more during abseiling
- Last but not the least come with full or energy and have fun on the trip
- SGTREK Event Coordinator
- Hiking Permit
- Hiking Guides/Sweeper
- 2way Transport
- Packed lunch
- Licensed Abseiling Guides and Assistant’s
- All gears need for abseiling
- Tips for local guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Food other than specified in itinerary
- Visa for Malaysia
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light waterproof backpack) – Drybags more suitable
- Gloves/Knee pads
- WaterProof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking (you can also use water shoes or kampong adidas)
- 1 sandal
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: http://www.sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160