Training is an essential part of being able to hike and reach your dream peak. Most people underestimate the fitness level required to climb a mountain, then end up suffering on the trail and even in worst scenario might not reach their dream summit.
If you want to have an enjoyable hiking experience, then training is essential! But coming up with a training plan for this unique experience can be overwhelming: How long should you train for? What exercises should you include? At what frequency?
SGTREK TRAINING HIKES programs will help to train your body and prepare you mentally for the treks. Come join us and be fit to climb more bigger mountains. This hike ideally is good for those people who are looking to do some endurance hikes and training for some hiking in Nepal, Malaysia. Indonesia, India etc. Specially those who have signed up our upcoming 2023 trips.
FREE for SGTREK MEMBERS
$10/Pax (Non Members)
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
EVENT DATE: 29 April 2023
- EVENT START TIME: 08:30am
- EVENT END TIME: 12:00pm
- EVENT START LOCATION: Bukit Timah Visitor Center
- EVENT END LOCATION: Bukit Timah Visitor Center
REMARKS: Training details will be sent to the registered participants. We will add you to the WhatsApp group chat and keep you informed.
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Umbrella or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Trekking shoes / Sport shoes
- Waterproof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom (* comfortable clothing)
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160