This walk covers Labrador nature reserve , Imbiah and Coastal trails of Sentosa.
Labrador Nature Park is a combination of history with WW II relics such as artillery and nature. We can see remnants of Fort built to defend Keppel Harbour. Nature lovers will not be disappointed with variety of flora. To the south of Labrador, lies the island of Sentosa, Besides beaches and attractions, Sentosa has interesting nature trails we well. First, we enter Imbiah Trail, which goes around Mt Imbiah to its summit where we can see the World War II ruins, used for coastal defense. From the Imbiah trail we enter the Coastal trail, which is very quiet waterside trail. It runs through secondary coastal forest. We end our walk at Beach station of Sentosa.
Total distance approximately 10 kms.
We walk at a steady pace and enjoying the tranquil atmosphere of nature trails.
EVENT DATE: 12 March 2022
FREE for SGTREK MEMBERS
$25/Pax (Non Members)
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
MEET UP LOCATION
- STARTING POINT: Labrador MRT Station (Circle Line) – 08:00am
- END POINT: Sentosa Beach Station – Approximately 11:30am
- DISTANCE: Approximately 10kms
- PACE: Appr 4kms/hr
- Maintain social distancing while walking
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Umbrella or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes
- Water Proof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom (* comfortable clothing)
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160