The Manaslu (nepali: मनास्लु Manāslu) in Nepal is one of the fourteen eight-thousanders, with an altitude of 8163 meters, it is the eighth highest mountain on earth. Manaslu was first climbed in 1956 by Japanese on the northeast flank. Today it has become one of the most famous 8000m for every beginner who is looking to achieve their first 8000er.
“Vincere Zeng” who summited the peak last year Autumn 2021 became the first female Singaporean. She did not only successfully scale this mountain, but also did it in a speed climb fashion in just 23 hours.
Hear her climbing stories, challenges, and her experience of the climb in this sharing session and get mentally prepared if you are chasing the dream of 8000m.
As we have only limited space for this event do sign up soon.
EVENT DATE: 19 June 2022
EVENT DURATION: 1 hour
START TIME: 10:00am -11:00am
EVENT LOCATION: Fjällräven Singapore
Contact Person: Vijay +6592700908
EVENT SINGUP FORM:
Limited to 12Pax max https://forms.gle/yZui8BMXRTHp71zGA
Sharing Session Overview:
- A short video clip (3 mins) – to be created by Vincere
- Self-intro (10 mins) – who am I, what I do, what was my achievement, mountaineering background
- Manaslu overview (5 mins) – location, routes, plan, etc.
- Manaslu experience (20 mins)
- How did you prepare?
- What’s the challenge?
- What are the risks?
- Why did you decide to do speed climb as the first 8000m peak?
If you do have any questions do write to us before the event.
The first Fjallraven Store in South-East Asia now opens at 313@Somerset.
Decked out in wood panel and faux greenery, experience our Fjallraven store in true Swedish style and explore our wide range of Fjallraven collections and exclusive products in-store. On top of that, get the first-hand information on Fjallraven’s series of upcoming events in-store.
Shop with us now in-store and online at fjallravensea.com
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160