Located in Gunung Panti Recreational Forest, Tengkil Falls is yet another waterfalls in the same range of Kota Tinggi Waterfalls. There are a few tiers in the cascades and falls; they have remained unspoilt due to its difficult access.
This hike requires a 4×4 vehicle to access to the starting point before taking 2 hour to reach the highest tier of Tengkil Fall to enjoy the refreshing streams of waterfall and 2 hours hiking back to the meeting place. This adventure is suitable for people who love outdoors and want to experience something different.
- Event registration closes 1 week before event date or before the event gets full.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Once the event permits are applied, event cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 07 Oct 2023
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD150/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 07:00 am (07:10am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop) – Do be on time. We will not be waiting for late comers.
- Group size 15pax – Transportation is Van
• 07:00am – Pick up from Marsiling MRT Bus Station-Meetup at Maxicash (do make sure to have your breakfast prior to the meetup and take away some packed lunch to eat at the summit)
• 07:10am – The transport will depart to Singapore Custom / Cross over to JB Custom (At JB customs can buy water/snacks/food at the shop located at the waiting area)
• Depart to the Meetup with the local guide.
• 9.00am: Reach Kota Tinggi town Change to 4×4/minivan to trailhead
• 10.00am: Reach trailhead. Hike starts after short briefing.
• Proceed to Tengkil Waterfall.
• 12.00pm: Reach Tengkil Waterfall and enjoy the abseiling (*enjoy your lunch-do bring your lunch pack)
• Start descent to the start point.
• Arrive at the base (There is a basic toilet facilities available for quick change. No shower facilities at this area)
• Depart to Johor Bahru for dinner at own cost
• Arrive Singapore before 9.30pm.
The package is inclusive of the following: –
• 2-way transportation from Singapore
• Park Permits
• Local Guides
• SGTREK Event Coordinator
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
1. Day Backpack (Make sure light waterproof backpack suggested drybag)
2. Waterproof Gloves
3. Swim wear
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Change of clothes
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160