The Kallang River is the longest river in Singapore, flowing for 10 kilometers from the Lower Peirce Reservoir (originally named “Kallang River Reservoir”) to the Kallang Basin. It originates in the planning area of Central Water Catchment, flows in a southeast direction through Bishan and Toa Payoh, before finally arriving in Kallang.
We will be ending our adventure at Marina Bay Sands, on this urban adventure explore the beautiful places around central Singapore. We will catch the sunset along the route. Bring you camera and capture these moments.
Places explored along the journey:
- Lower Peirce Reservoir Park
- Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
- ABC Waters @ Kallang River (Bishan Rd – Braddell Rd)
- Waterways Watch Society
- Singapore Flyer
- Marina Bay Sands
EVENT DATE: 16 Oct 2021
EVENT COST: $20/Pax
- Event Meetup Location: Casuarina Curry (Thomson)
- Event Start Time: 03:00pm
- Event End Time: 08:00pm
- Event Distance: 18Km est.
- Maintain social distancing while on the walk.
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Umbrella or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Sport shoes (we walking on park connector mostly)
- Water Proof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, headlamp
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160