In the essence of Discover Your Trail, we invite participants to join us to discover Clementi Forest together with the new line-up from The North Face (TNF). On this adventure, get a chance to try on the new VECTIV Fastpack Series. This waterproof, breathable hiking shoe is designed with innovative features that maximize stability and minimize fatigue.
EVENT DATE: 16 April 2022
- EVENT START TIME: 08:00am
- EVENT END TIME: 11:00am (estimated)
- Maintain social distancing while on the walk.
MEETUP LOCATION: King Albert Park Mrt (Exit A Bus stop) / EVENT ENDING : Sunset Way
EVENT COST: $35/Pax
- Each participant will receive a short sleeve performance tee (worth $66).
- Each participant can choose either Option A or Option B, and to indicate their respective sizes.
- TNF Shirt will be given on event date, and strictly non-refundable/no exchanges are allowed. Please indicate the sizes correctly on the google form.
- Footwear product trial is available for participants on a first come first serve basis, do advice us your shoe sizes in US sizing on the google form. TNF staff will bring the shoes for trial.
- A special promotion will be available for the participants to purchase TNF products. T&Cs apply.
- Event registration closes on Wednesday, 13 April, 2359hrs.
- Event Group Size limited to 20pax.
- Wet weather conditions: If weather conditions is raining on the day we will cancel the event and notify the participants 2hours before to the event time. Event cost is non-refundable. Entitlements can be collected from The North Face Marina Square store. Full details to be advised separately.
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Poncho or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Trekking shoes / Gloves / (will get wet dirty and muddy)
- Waterproof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom – wear something comfortable (*Bring extra clothes to change)
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Mosquito Repellent.
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160