🌲✨ Embark on an Extraordinary Winter Expedition to NORTHERN MONGOLIA: THE REINDEER PEOPLE! 🦌❄️
Join us on a mesmerizing 10-day journey to the heart of the Taiga people in the northern reaches of Mongolia. Get ready for an unparalleled adventure as you immerse yourself in the unique culture of the Reindeer People and witness the breathtaking beauty of Mongolia’s winter wonderland.
🏞️ Trip Highlights:
• 🦌 Experience the enchanting lifestyle of the Reindeer People, living in harmony with nature.
• ❄️ Embrace the magical winter landscapes of Northern Mongolia, adorned in pristine snow.
• 🌌 Marvel at the starlit nights in the remote Taiga region, away from the hustle and bustle.
• 🏕️ Stay in traditional Mongolian gers, offering a cozy and authentic winter retreat.
• 🛷 Engage in thrilling winter activities, including reindeer sledding and traditional games.
Tour Duration: 11 Days 10 Nights
📅 Tour Dates: 17 – 27 April 2024
💰 Tour Cost: SGD5500/Pax (Including flights)
*Twin sharing basis, single supplement applicable.
🌟 Special Promotion sign up in Groups of 2pax : get SGD250/Pax discount (Valid till 31 Dec 2023)
🌟 Special Promotion sign up in Groups of 4pax or more : get SGD500/Pax discount (Valid till 31 Dec 2023)
*Deposit 50% for trip booking, balance to be paid by 4months before the trip.
*Tour booking is subjective to flights availability and change in flight prices.
📞 CONTACT FOR BOOKING::
WhatsApp: VIJAY at +6592700908
📧 Email: email@example.com
One of the last remaining nomadic groups of reindeer herders in the world, lives in Northern part of Mongolia. These 10 days tour gives you an opportunity to know about this amazing people and their culture as well as you can explore the great Mongolian steppes and beautiful landscape.
Day 1. Arrive to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar, capital city of nomadic Mongolia Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia’s bustling and expansive capital. Meet your local team at the Chinggis Khan Inter. Airport and drive from the airport to your downtown hotel and check-in at your hotel. Then we will explore Ulaanbaatar by visiting the world’s biggest cashmere factory shop, Chinggis Khan square, National History Museum and more. Lunch and dinner will be at the traditional Mongolian restaurants. Enjoy an evening at leisure. Overnight in a hotel!
Day 2. Domestic flight to Murun, Khuvsgul province
Catch a flight to Northern Mongolia and drive towards Hogrogo village Today we will fly to Murun, a central town of Khuvsgul province. The flight takes 1.30 hours. Meet with a vehicle/can arrange UAZ or other comfortable 4×4 vehicles/. After landing to Murun city we will visit local market so you can get some interesting local souvenirs while getting introduced with the life of local people. Right after the market we start our great adventure heading to Hugrugo village. Have an overnight among marvelous mountains while enjoying pristine nature and calmness. Next day, by the evening we will reach Hugrugo village where we will meet our horse rangers. Tented overnight camping.
Day 3. Hogrogo village and meeting the horse rangers.
Today we will continue driving and by the early evening we will reach to Hugrugo village where we will meet our horse rangers that will accompany us with a one day horseback riding trip to the Reindeer people. Overnight at the ger/yurt/ camp.
Day 4. Horseback riding to the Reindeer people
We will start our horseback adventure heading to Zuun Taiga. There are two places in the depths of the Taiga where the reindeer herding people live in communities; Zuun Taiga (East Taiga) and Baruun Taiga (West Taiga) those are named after their location measured from the Tsagaan Nuur village. Entire riding to and from the Zuun Taiga is along wooded terrains with occasional open parts and some swampy areas. We will ride at walking speed most of the time. East Taiga is home to 20 reindeer herding households that live in 1-10 family groups between 2 and 10 km distance. By the evening arrive to Reindeer people’s camp place. Overnight in tipi!
Day 5. The Reindeer people.
Starting from morning till evening we will explore this amazing reindeer herder and their everyday life right from their places. You can visit families, talk to them, capture their tradition to your camera while enjoying the reindeer ride, try dairy products of reindeer and more. Overnight in tipi.
Day 6. Day with Reindeer tribe
Today, we will remain in the same area, and our discovery and photo-shooting of the Tsaatan/Reindeer people will continue. We also did some hiking through the Taiga and along a mountain groove observing and familiarizing the area, its flora and fauna. Overnight in tipi.
Day 7. Ride back to Hogrogo camp side
It is time to say goodbye to the Reindeer people. We pack our luggage and mount the horses. Ride back to camp while taking the same road. Overnight at the camp in the yurt.
Day 8. Drive back to Murun city while visiting the Khuvsgul Lake
We will take same way back to Murun city and on the way, we will visit Khuvsgul lake, The Blue Pearl of Mongolia. Lake Khuvsgul is 136 km long, 36 km wide, and 262 meters deep and is located at an altitude of 1645 m above sea level and is frozen from January until April or May. It’s the second largest fresh water lake in Central Asia. First night camping on the way and second night at Hotel in Murun city.
Day 9. Murun city
Today we will continue driving towards Murun city and by the early evening we will reach Murun. Depending on our arrival time we will explore the city while enjoying night life of the city. Overnight at a hotel.
Day 10. Flight back to UB and visit Chinggis Khan equestrian statue.
Catch a flight back to UB city and after lunch we drive to visit Chinggis Khan equestrian statue at Tsonjin Boldog. Chinggis Khan equestrian statue is a 40-metre tall statue of Chinggis Khan on horseback, on the bank of the Tuul river at Tsonjin Boldog, (54 km east of the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar), where according to legend, he found a golden whip. The statue is symbolically pointed east towards his birthplace. Overnight at a hotel in Ulaanbaatar city.
Day 11. Departure back to home country
- International / Domestic Flights
- Transportation within Mongolia,
- hotel in Ulaanbaatar, Khuvsgul Province and Murun cities(*twin sharing basis)
- All the overnight Gers/yurt/ and tents,
- Three meals a day, bottled drinking water,
- English speaking guide, cook, renting of riding horses, support staff including drivers,
- All Border and National park permits.
Do not include
- Visa to Mongolia
- Travel insurance,
- Airport Tax, Departure tax, Surcharges
- Any other meals or alcoholic drinks other than itinerary
- gratuities for guides, driver
- Items of a personal nature.
- single supplement surcharges.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160