Having missed hiking in the tropical jungle, this adventure brings you the memories like hiking back into the Malaysia forest trails. This adventure is suitable for thrill seekers who love bashing through the jungle and exploring new places. This trail is well hidden in the dense forest of Bukit Brown with some adventure trilling trails. let’s gear on with our hiking shoes ad explore these massive giant avatar trees along the trails. As many of you might heard of Bukit Brown Cemetery, this trail lies on the other part with its stunning landscape of greenery and super tall trees will make the who hike worth the time.
- 01 Feb 2022
- 08 Feb 2022
- 15 Feb 2022
- 22 Feb 2022
FREE for SGTREK MEMBERS
$25/Pax (Non Members)
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
- EVENT START TIME: 08:30am
- EVENT END TIME: 11:30am (estimated)
- Maintain social distancing while on the walk.
Meetup Location: Botanic Garden MRT Station (Exit A)
Event Duration: 3Hours
We will start the walk at 08:35 sharp, do be on time at the meetup location. We will start from MRT and end back at the same location after the walk is complete. We will be walking this at a leisure pace.
Event Grading: Participants should be fit to walk 3hours on some steep terrains, we will be bashing through the forest some sections of the trails. Do wear proper hiking gears and come well prepared.
The following are things you will need:
-A bottle of water 1liter
-Umbrella or Raincoat
-Some light snacks
-Trekking shoes / Gloves / headlamp / Hiking poles
-Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
-Personal medication if any
-Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Mosquito Repellent
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160