Here’s a quick six-day trip that’s simply perfect as an add-on to other Patagonian adventures. Torres del Paine’s W Trek is celebrated by active travellers globally as one of the most scenic treks anywhere. Spend four days walking through stunning landscapes surrounding Grey Glacier, French Valley, and the imposing three towers. While the trek alone is challenging enough, the real contest comes in needing to take your camera out so frequently.
Is this tour for me?
Important pre-departure information
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently.
Visit important pre-departure information.
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Camping
Camping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 4 – Demanding
Some high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 12, avg 10
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Allowed stay: 30 days
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
JANUARY 2023 – Sold Out
FEBRUARY 2023 – Sold Out
MARCH 2023 – Sold Out
- Sat, 21 Oct – Thu, 26 Oct – SGD3469/Pax
- Tue, 24 Oct – Sun, 29 Oct – SGD3469/Pax
- Sat, 28 Oct – Thu, 02 Nov – SGD3469/Pax
- Tue, 31 Oct – Sun, 05 Nov – SGD3469/Pax
- Sat, 04 Nov – Thu, 09 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Tue, 07 Nov – Sun, 12 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Sat, 11 Nov – Thu, 16 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Tue, 14 Nov – Sun, 19 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Sat, 18 Nov – Thu, 23 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Tue, 21 Nov – Sun, 26 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Sat, 25 Nov – Thu, 30 Nov – SGD3599/Pax
- Tue, 28 Nov – Sun, 03 Dec – SGD3599/Pax
- Sat, 02 Dec – Thu, 07 Dec – SGD3599/Pax
- Tue, 05 Dec – Sun, 10 Dec – SGD3599/Pax
- Sat, 09 Dec – Thu, 14 Dec – SGD3599/Pax
- Tue, 12 Dec – Sun, 17 Dec – SGD3599/Pax
- Sat, 16 Dec – Thu, 21 Dec – SGD3119/Pax
- Tue, 19 Dec – Sun, 24 Dec – SGD3119/Pax
- Sat, 23 Dec – Thu, 28 Dec – SGD3119/Pax
- Tue, 26 Dec – Sun, 31 Dec – SGD3119/Pax
- Sat, 30 Dec – Thu, 04 Jan – SGD3119/Pax
Day 1 Puerto Natales
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Puerto Natales/Laguna Azul Camp
Embark on a 4-day excursion within Torres del Paine National Park, hiking the famous W Trek. Start the 62km (38.5 mi) route by trekking to the base of Las Torres to see the dramatic three towers and turquoise lagoon below.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 3 Laguna Azul Camp/Cuernos Camp
Wake up surrounded by breathtaking landscapes. After breakfast, continue hiking along the W route, crossing Paine River and passing through grassy fields. Stop at Lake Nordenskjöld and snap a photo of the mountains reflecting in the lake before reaching the refuge.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 4 Cuernos Camp/Paine Grande Camp
Today hike to the French Valley lookout to see the mountain range spread across the National Park. Take in the dramatic, contrasting greens and greys on the landscape.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 5 Paine Grande Camp/Puerto Natales
The final day of the W Trek leads to Grey Lake and the lookout point for Grey Glacier. Gaze off into the distance admiring the scale of this immense glacier. Continue trekking to Lake Pehoé and finish by taking a picturesque ferry ride across the lake enjoying the sense of accomplishment before returning to Puerto Natales for the night.
Breakfast | Lunch
Day 6 Puerto Natales
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Torres del Paine National Park camping excursion (3 nts)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (2 nts), camping (3 nts).
5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
Van, ferry, hiking.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist mountain guides in Torres del Paine NP, local guides.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
My Own Room – From $129.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURESBy Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address: 28A, Kandahar Street