As many people requested for this adventure we are hosting it during the CHRISTMAS period. Do join us on this adventure and experience the magical Christmas. Those who are joining this adventure will receive free goodies ( 1*SGTREK TShirt and Life Time SGTREK MEMBERSHIP). Worth the adventure.
We have upgraded this package to EcoLodge Stay for the night and also better homestay choices with good food 🙂
Ha Giang is among one of the best places to visit in Vietnam. Ha Giang is the final frontier in northern Vietnam, an amazing landscape of limestone pinnacles and granite outcrops. The far north of the province has some of the most spectacular scenery in the country.
Hà Giang is a province in northern Vietnam, bordering China. It’s known for its forested limestone and granite mountains. The laid-back provincial capital, also called Hà Giang, sits on the Lô river. North of the capital, the Quản Bạ Valley has green hills and caves, and is the location of the Quản Bạ pass, also known as Heaven’s Gate for its panoramic views over terraced rice fields below.
Event Date: 21Dec2019-25Dec2019
Event Grading: Beginner – Moderate
Good for beginners who can hike for 4-5hours comfortably.
Event Duration: 5days5nights
Staff Contact No.: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Cost: (Group Size 6-15Pax) – Deposit $100 for confirmation.
6-9Pax : SGD625/Pax
10Pax and above : SGD575/Pax
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Overview of Itinerary:
Day 1 (Dec 21, 2019): Hanoi Arrival – Ha Giang – Hotel stay
Arrive Noi Bai International Airport. Welcome your local tour guide and driver, Transfer to Ha Giang, you will spend 5 hours transfer from Airport to Ha Giang. Spend first night at hotel on the way (QUANG NGOC HOTEL)
Room will the triple sharing basis
Included: hotel, transfer, guide
*Dinner will be on your own. Along the way we will stop for dinner break.
Day 2 (Dec 22, 2019): Ha Giang – Heave Gate – Trek – Yen Son – Pan Hou (B/L/D) 4 hours trek – 11 km
Wake up early, Breakfast at the restaurant then depart for Hoang Su Phi, you will spend around 2 hours on car and reach to the starting point for trekking
How to prepare for the trek:
- Wear your trekking gears at the hotel before your checkout
- Your backpack will be directly transferred to the accommodation area you don’t need to carry during the trek
- During the trek only carry day pack, water, snacks, rain jacket etc.
- Lunch will be at the homestay along the route while on trek
- Instead of HOMESTAY we have upgraded to PAN HOU VILLAGE ECOLODGE (Room will the triple sharing basis) Bungalow
12.30: Lunch at the local family
Afternoon: Trek to Pan Hou on the buffalo trail
15.00 – 15.30: Reach Pan Hou village check in. You will spend your time to relax, sightseeing the resort or use traditional herbal bath facilities available (not included in our tour price)
Dinner and Overnight at Pan Hou village.
Included: guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water,
Day 3 (Dec 23, 2019): Pan Hou – Nam Khoa – Giang Thuong – Giang Ha – Homestay (B/L/D) 7-hour trek – 15km
How to prepare for the trek:
- All the unwanted things you can leave on the van.
- Pack a small bag with things clothes needed for the night and next day for hike. We will help to transfer the small bag over motorbike to the village homestay. Do not pack all the unwanted things as the luggage will be limited.
- Please do not carry suitcase for the trip.
8.30: Leave village and spend 7 hours trek
Start trekking from Pan Hou on buffalo trails, sightseeing and experience the daily life of ethnic minorities
12.00: Have lunch at the local family along the trek
Afternoon: Trek up mountain to Giang Thuong then continue the trip by trekking through bamboo forest to Giang Ha village
16.30: Reach village Have rest and dinner at homestay
Overnight at Homestay of Long Dress Dao people
Included: guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water, homestay
Day 4 (Dec 24, 2019): Giang Thuong – Trek – Pan Hou – Hanoi (B/L/D)
Breakfast at homestay
Morning short trek for 2 – 3 hours, do sightseeing on the way with rice terrace fields, tea farm…
Visit Fin Ho tea factory before leaving the village for Hanoi with lunch on the way.
Arrive Hanoi in the evening around 7.00pm or 8.00pm, Dinner at the restaurant, check in hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Included: transfer, guide, breakfast, lunch, mineral water, entrance fees, hotel (Twin sharing basis)
Day 5 (Dec 25, 2019): Hanoi – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at your leisure until transfer to the Airport for your next destination
Included: transfer, breakfast
Tour Package includes:
- Pick up & transfer by private vehicle
- 1 night at hotel in Hanoi (3-star hotel – Medallion)
- 1 night at Pan Hou Village EcoLodge
- 1 nights at homestay
- 1 night at hotel in Ha Giang
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Mineral water: 2 bottle/Pax/day
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Local tour guide during the trip
- English speaking guide
- 1 Motorbike driver transfer luggage to village (sleeping bag or important things)
Tour Package excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- All other service not made on the written form
- Tips for Guides/Driver – (SGD$25-$30/Pax)
- International Flights
- Visa to Vietnam
Things need to bring during climb to Mountain
- Day Pack
- Personal medicine
- Trekking pants or Light pants
- Headlamp/extra Battery
- Trail food/CHOCOLATES/Biscuit or Cookies
- Water bottle
- Local Currency
- Water proof Jacket/sweater
- Extra Cloths/thermal sleeve
- Extra Sandals / Sleepers
- Trekking pole OPTIONAL
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160