If you’re looking to take on your own pilgrimage — along a route filled with beautiful countryside and rustic villages of Northern Spain — start here, at the Camino de Santiago. On this eight-day trip, complete the last 100 km of the pilgrimage route to Santiago and receive a “compostela” at the finish to prove your accomplishment. Refuel with tasty Spanish food and take the time to stop and smell the flowers — it’s active but at a slower, more picturesque pace.
Is this tour for me?
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
With a passport from Singapore
A visa is not required for Spain
Allowed stay: 90 days
Event Date: 02Aug-09Aug2020
Event Duration: 08days
Event Cost: Sgd1539/Pax (Trip Is Confirmed To Book Deposit $500 for booking)
Group Size: Small Group Experience; Max 16, Avg 10
*This trip has multiple departure dates for 2020 you can check with us.
Arriving in Santiago de Compostela? Pre-book a private transfer from Santiago de Compostela to start your tour in Sarria.
Haven’t booked your flights yet? No problem. You can always book a pickup and send us the details later up to 30 days before the start of your tour.
Day 1 Sarria
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Sarria/Portomarín
Hike from Sarria to Portomarín throughout the course of the day.
Day 3 Portomarín/Palas de Rei
Early start from Portomarin, continue walking through fantastic scenery with a rich history en route to Palas de Ray.
Day 4 Palas de Rei/Melide
Continue the pilgrimage westwards, walking through the lush green valleys of Galicia.
Day 5 Melide/Arzúa
Follow the Camino from Melide to the village of Ribadiso and finally the town of Arzúa.
Day 6 Arzúa/Amenal
The Camino walk will pass through pretty woods, sleepy villages and across streams most of the day.
Day 7 Amenal/Santiago de Compostela
Enjoy a final day of walking through spectacular scenery towards the final destination.
Day 8 Santiago de Compostela
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Trekking along the pilgrimage route of Santiago de Compostela (5 days)
- Luggage transport throughout
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (7 nts).
Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
My Own Room – From $459.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, let us know during the booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160