The clear water of Kampar River (Class I-III) is suitable for anyone who is physically fit and those who crave for mild technical adventure whilst safely enjoy a rafting trip. From the excitement of tackling large rapids, to enjoying the serene beauty of a gentle paddle through lush rainforest, this will be an invigorating day spent at one with nature.
The most popular adrenaline pumping fun is white water rafting in the Kampar River. The scenic waterway is created by the merging of three rivers, Geruntum River, Geroh River and Pacat River in Perak. Rated as a Grade I to III river, it offers a great combination of water ranging from gentle flows to challenging and technical whitewater. It is also perfect for beginners.
- All participants for the this tour need to be vaccinated.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 16-18 Dec 2022
EVENT DURATION: 2Days 2Nights Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD275/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
- Group size below 14-15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 25pax – Transportation is Coach
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Duration : 2 Days 2 Nights
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (*Near to maxicash)
Meetup Time : 10:00pm (on 16-Dec-2022)
Activity Grading : Beginners https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
- 10:00pm (on 16-Dec-2022) sharp meetup at the Marsiling Bus Stop, quick briefing and we will depart once the transport arrives
- We shall not be waiting for any late comers, so do plan your way to be early at the meetup location
- Depart to SG Customs and then to JB Customs
- At JB customs there are shops you could buy snacks for the trail, water etc. (You can also prepare to bring some food from the house for breakfast before to the hike and some trail food)
- Drive to Gopeng.
- Along the way we will have a short break at the R&R (You can pack some breakfast or food here for the activity, take at least 1.5l water for the day)
Rough Itinerary for the day may change accordingly based on the weather conditions.
- 0900 hrs: Arrival at REX PUBG Camp Gopeng. Preparation for the adventure.
- 0945 hrs: Transfer to Whitewater rafting starting point by lorry.
- 1015 hrs: Safety briefing and Water confidence at starting point..
- 1100 hrs: Start rafting and adventurous journey
- 1300 hrs: ETA end point (REX PUBG Camp). Lunch, rest
- 1430 hrs: Preparation and gearing up for caving Gua Kandu. Transfer to activity area
- 1500 hrs: Safety briefing. Start caving
- 1630 hrs: ETA end point. Transfer back to REX PUBG Camp.
- 1700 hrs: Arrive at camp, teatime, shower. Check out of camp to Ipoh city.
Check in hotel (sharing basis), rest of the time free and easy for the night.
Free and easy for the day, shopping, massage etc. (*on own)
11am-12noon check out and depart to Singapore.
19:00-20:00 ETA to Singapore. End of the tour.
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
- SGTREK LEADER
- 2way Transport from Singapore
- 1 night twin-sharing stay (3-star hotel) with breakfast @ Ipoh city
- Whitewater rafting with insurance
- Caving Gua Kandu with insurance (bring own headlamps)
- 1x Lunch, 1x Tea
- Equipment rental
- Experienced guides
- Transfers within activities area
- Use of facilities at private campsite
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Covid19 Tests (Pre/Post)
- Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack(Make sure light backpack waterproof) – Carry along dry bag also
- Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom / Change of clothes
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good water shoes for rafting
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have for adventure sports
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160