🌴 Discover Serenity on Komodo Island’s Yoga Retreat!
🌴 Escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and embark on a transformative journey to Komodo Island, a true paradise where nature’s beauty meets the ancient practice of yoga. Our exclusive yoga retreat promises to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul amidst the breathtaking landscapes of this Indonesian gem.
🧘♀️ Embrace Inner Peace: Unwind in the embrace of Komodo Island’s natural splendor as you delve into daily yoga and meditation sessions led by experienced instructors. Whether you’re a seasoned yogi or a beginner, our diverse classes cater to all levels, helping you find your inner balance and tranquility.
🏝️ Immerse in Nature: Komodo Island is a haven for adventure seekers and nature enthusiasts. After your serene yoga practice, embark on thrilling excursions to witness the famed Komodo dragons in their natural habitat, snorkel in crystal-clear waters among vibrant marine life, and trek through lush landscapes.
EVENT DATE: 28 Mar – 31 Mar 2024
EVENT DURATION: 4D3N Trip
EVENT COST: SGD950/Pax
SGD850/Pax (early bird promotional price until 31 September 2023)
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
DAY1: LABUAN BAJO- KELOR ISLAND- MENJERITE- KALONG (L/D)
Arrive at Komodo Airport. Our guide will meet and welcome you and transfer you to Labuan Bajo pier to get on board the AC Cabin boat, then sail to Kelor Island for snorkeling or hiking on the top of Kelor Island. Lunch will be served on the boat. We are sailing to Menjerite for snorkeling. Return to the boat and sail to Kalong Island for bat watching and sunset. Yoga practice, Dinner and stay overnight on a ship.
DAY2: KALONG – PADAR- PINK BEACH – KOMODO -TAKA MAKASSAR- MANTA POINT (B/L/D)
Early in the morning Yoga practice, sailing to Padar Island for a hike to the summit of the highest point of Padar. Return to the boat for breakfast, continue to Pink Beach for snorkelling, and enjoy the white sand beach. We are sailing to Komodo Island for trekking to see the Komodo Dragons. Lunch will be served on the boat. Sailing to Taka Makassar for snorkelling and enjoying the white sand beach. Sailing to Manta Point for snorkelling to see the manta Rays. Yoga practice, Dinner and stay overnight on a boat.
DAY3: MANTA POINT- SIABA- KANAWA-ANGEL ISLAND- LABUAN BAJO (B/L)
Yoga practice, Breakfast on the boat. After breakfast, sailing to Siaba for snorkelling to see turtles. Sailing to Kanawa for snorkelling and enjoying the white sand beach. Lunch will be served on the boat. Sailing to Angel Island for snorkelling and enjoy the white sand beach. Sailing back to Labuan Bajo. Arrive at Labuan Bajo pier, then direct transfer to hotel for staying one night
Day4: Labuan Bajo – Home (B)
Morning practice – Breakfast – free time – Check out.
Depart to home country. End of tour.
- Transfer in out by using AC private car,
- English-speaking guide and Guide fee,
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, snorkel, life jacket),
- Room based on sharing (in the boat), single room available only for hotel(3rd day),
- Full meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, coffee/tea/milk), Snack in the afternoon, Unlimited mineral water during tour, and Tour as per the itinerary, Harbor clearance, One stay hotel + breakfast.
- Personal expenses,
- entrance fees,
- personal travel insurance,
- International flight,
- food and drink outside the itinerary, alcohol, and
- other that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160