Kashmir is a beautiful region located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, known for its breathtaking natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and warm hospitality. It has been a popular tourist destination for many years, attracting travellers from all over the world. The region offers a variety of attractions, including snow-capped mountains, sparkling lakes, picturesque valleys, and ancient temples. Some of the most popular tourist destinations in Kashmir include Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, and Leh-Ladakh.
EVENT DURATION: 7D6N
EVENT DATES: 16-22 May 2024
We also can arrange private trips based on your dates. You can contact us for more information.
Early bird, /member: $1600 (until 30 Nov’23, u.p: $1750)
Booking for two pax or more: $1550/pax
Additional Single room ($550)
(*Group size 10-14Pax)
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar, Dal Lake, and Shankaracharya temple. evening Practice
Day 2: Sonamarg “Meadow of Gold”
Day 3: Gulmarg breathtaking views of Magna, Naribal, and Tanmarg
Day 4: Pahalgam stop at Awantipora Ruins and the saffron fields of Pampore
Day 5: Srinagar Houseboat
Day 6: Srinagar local sightseeing
Day 7: Departure
Day 1:Evening practice,
Day 2-6: Morning & Evening Practice
The package above includes the following:
– Accommodation in a double sharing room (A single room is available)
– Meals consisting of breakfast and dinner
– Pickup/Drop off transfers from Srinagar Airport
– All Transportation throughout the tour by car with a professional driver
– All toll taxes on the road.
– Yoga session
Please note that the prices listed do not include the following:
– International or domestic flights (we can assist you with booking)
– Charges for guides, garden entrances, rafting, and gondola rides
– Any personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals that are ordered
– Anything that is not explicitly mentioned under the “Prices included” section
– Any kind of drink, including alcoholic, mineral, and aerated beverages
– Costs that may arise due to changes in the itinerary or stay, such as flight cancellations due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, or other factors beyond our control
– Visa fees for travel to India
– Travel insurance.
This event is collaborated with YOGABAR.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160