Bromo has long been regarded as one of Indonesia’s most sought-after destinations. However, no Bromo adventure is complete without a side trip to Ijen. By popular demand, we are thrilled to bring back this unforgettable journey. If you have yet to experience the wonders of Bromo Adventures, now is the perfect time to join us and explore the breathtaking beauty of central Indonesia.
Our special adventure offers daily departures in 2023, making it easy for you to plan your trip. Alternatively, you can opt for a private trip for you and your loved ones, with the flexibility to choose your own dates.
For more information on our daily departure tours, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping you plan your dream adventure in Bromo.
Mount Bromo which stands tall at 2329 m is the most iconic and the most hiked mountain in Indonesia. This is one of the top 10 things to do in Java. Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 metres (7,641 ft) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god.
Elevation: 2,329 m
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
- SURABAYA CITY
- CEMORO LAWANG VILLAGE
- BROMO SUNRISE TOUR (SUNRISE POINT, BROMO CRATER, BLACK-SAND DESERT)
- MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL
- IJEN CRATER
Kawah Ijen is an active volcano situated on the Eastern side of Java, Indonesia. Standing at nearly 2800 metres high.The Ijen volcano complex is a group of composite volcanoes in the Banyuwangi Regency of East Java, Indonesia. It is inside a larger caldera Ijen, which is about 20 kilometres wide. The Gunung Merapi stratovolcano is the highest point of that complex.
EVENT DURATION: 4DAYS 3NIGHTS
EVENT DATES: Daily Departures 2023 (*subjective to accommodations)
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
EVENT COST: SGD550/Pax (2ToGo) or above.
- Tour subjective to accommodation availability
- Tour subjective to offseason, Peak season the event cost is more due to surcharge in accommodation.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance
OVERVIEW OF ITINERARY:
We offer consultation services for flight bookings and provide a local staff driver to meet you at the arrival terminal of Surabaya Airport on the day of your event. Our professional driver will warmly greet you and ensure a smooth departure for your exciting journey ahead. Let us take care of the logistics so you can focus on enjoying your experience.
Day 1 (-/L/D) SURABAYA CITY– MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL – CEMORO LAWANG VILLAGE
- 09.00 – 10.00 Guest estimated arrival time
- 10.00 – 12.00 Journey to Pasuruan area, lunch stop. Change to waterfall outfit after lunch
- 12.30 – 14.00 Journey to Madakaripura waterfall, shuttle with motorbike from parking area to gate
- 14.00 – 16.00 Explore waterfall along the dripping gorges
- 16.00 – 16.30 Back to parking area and prepare to continue
- 16.30 – 17.30 Journey further to cemorolawang village and check in Lava View Hotel or similar
- 17.30 – 18.00 Check-in process
- 18.00 – 20.00 Dinner time
- 20.00 – … Total rest and free time
*guests shall prepare & packing luggage as the next day activity will be packed and need to prepare for check-out fast
Day 2 (B/L/D) BROMO SUNRISE & BROMO CRATER – IJEN AREA
- 02.00 – 02.30 Wake up and prepare to depart by van until view point parking area
- 02.30 – 03.30 After prepare, journey to Seruni view point
- 04.00 – 04.45 Walk from parking area to Seruni view point
- 04.45 – 06.00 Sunrise moment
- 06.00 – 07.30 Walk down to Bromo crater area from Seruni view point
- 07.30 – 09.00 Trekking to Bromo crater
- 09.00 – 10.30 Walking back to van parking area
- 10.30 – 11.30 Drive back to hotel for late breakfast and quick check out
- 12.00 – 14.30 Journey to main road and lunch
- 15.30 – 19.00 Journey to Bondowoso city and check in Ijen View Hotel Bondowoso or similar
- 19.00 – 21.00 Check-in process and dinner
- 20.00 – 23.30 Total rest and depart midnight
Day 3 (B/L/-) IJEN “BLUE FIRE” TREKKING – SURABAYA CITY
- 23.30 – 24.00 Wake up and prepare for depart
- 00.00 – 02.00 Depart to Ijen trekking point
- 02.00 – 03.30 Trek up to Ijen crater top
- 05.00 – 06.00 Sunrise moment
- 06.00 – 07.30 Descend back to Paltuding parking area
- 07.30 – 09.00 Back to hotel and have late breakfast
- 09.00 – 10.00 Prepare to check out
- 10.00 – 13.00 Journey back to main road, lunch break
- 14.00 – 19.00 Journey back to Surabaya, dinner break with stops in Royal Supermall (dinner on guest’s
- 21.00 – 21.30 Journey to hotel Premiere Place Juanda or similar, check in hotel near airport and total rest
*Ijen Blue fire is subjective to viewing based on the park regulations. Recently park have closed down the viewing of the Ijen Blue fire and not allowing any hikers to go down the crater for safety reason as there is increase in volcanic activity.
Day 4 (B/-/-) Airport Transfer
- 06.00 – 07.00 Wake up and breakfast
- 07.00 – 08.00 Prepare for airport shuttle. Drop in airport and tour ends
** Airport shuttle will be conducted by hotel’s airport shuttle service
*Itinerary may change accordingly based on the day/weather conditions.
- Private transportation during tour (toyota hiace with air-con)
- Highway and parking fee, local retribution
- Experienced driver
- Accommodation in Cemorolawang village 1night (Café Lava Hotel)
- Accommodation in Bondowoso city 1night (Ijen View Hotel)
- Accommodation in Surabaya near airport 1night (Premiere Place Juanda)
- 4WD Toyota Landcruiser Hardtop Jip
- Bromo entrance for foreign visitor
- Ijen entrance for foreign visitor
- Local ranger for Madakaripura waterfall
- Motorbike shuttle in madakaripura waterfall
- Entrance ticket for madakaripura
- Snack and mineral water during trip
- Personal expenses
- All meals on the itinerary, Clients need to pay for your own meals.
- Accommodation upgrade
- Return airfare to Surabaya.
- Visa to Indonesia
- Vaccination /Covid19 Test if required.
- Any medical expenses.
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Travel Insurance
- Headlamp (basic essentials)
- Long-sleeved t-shirt and long track bottom
- Warm clothes for night
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- Personal medication if any (first aid kit)
- Swim wear for water fall
- Water proof bag for waterfall hike
- Hiking poles/bandana/jacket/gloves for Bromo & Ijen hike
- Toiletries/bath towel/Shower gel/shampoo/paste/tissue etc.
- Indonesia currency around $100-$150 if you intended to shop
- Long john or Mountain trekking outfit, Mountain jacket, socks and gloves,
- Sunglasses to prevent the dust during slope trekking
- Amenities (towel, soap and tooth brush) Homestay do not provide all these
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160