Join us on an adventure experience onboard a rigid-hulled buoyancy boat . Similar type of boats are used by the military and on rescue operations. Once in a lifetime experience.
Experience an Authentic Navy Seal Ride!
Get onboard an RHIB Boat, one of a life-time chance to experience an authentic Navy Seal Ride. Similar type of boat is mainly used by the military and on rescue operations, so it’s known for its speed and safety.
Cruising along the Singapore Keppel Bay, Reflections, Labrador Park, Sentosa, and so much more. Immerse yourself with the beautiful sight of Singapore Harbour and Skylines of the city. You have the options of a 30 mins, 60 mins or even a 3 hours ride.
Duration: 30 / 60 / 90 / 3Hours Private Ride
Do click on the link below and check out the packages. Contact us for booking at WHATSAPP +6592709008.
ITINERARY 1: RHIB BOAT EXPERIENCE – ITINERARY 1 – 30Min Ride
ITINERARY 2: RHIB BOAT EXPERIENCE – ITINERARY 2 – 60Min Ride
ITINERARY 3: RHIB BOAT EXPERIENCE – ITINERARY 3 – 90Min Ride
ITINERARY 4: RHIB BOAT EXPERIENCE – ITINERARY 4 – Private Charter 3Hours
We also can customize the package based on your requirements. You can talk to us.
Incase if you want to book with SingapoRediscovers Voucher, do contact us directly.
Location: Marina at Keppel Bay
Address: 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The booking is only valid on the specified date and time Additional Information
• Please note that there is a personal indemnity form to be completed before departure
• Please leave the belongings into the storage compartment below the seats
• Photo taking at places of interest is allowed during the journey
• Duration is inclusive of briefing
Prohibitions & Limitations
• This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors
• This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
Slots will be confirmed upon payments full received.
You can present email confirmation either a printed or mobile
Participants must be aged 6+ to participate in this activity
Meet Up Information
• Please arrive on time at the meetup location
• Look for the guide wearing black T-shirts with RHIB Rides logo
• No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
• The operator may cancel the activity in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule
• While some guests prefer rides in the rain, there are ponchos available for purchase separately. Alternatively, you can postpone your ride to the next available slot or day
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the tour
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address: 28A, Kandahar Street