The tourism has slowly been starting up with traveler’s coming to Nepal this autumn season. It looks like the climbing season has just begun. Nepal where most of the Travel Agency mainly depend on the tourism, the industry has been hit badly ever since the covid19 outbreak. People slowly getting vaccinated fully around the world, hope more would start to visit Nepal along the way. With the new regulations in place to climb the peaks people should have been vaccinated with both dose if not they would need to show a proof with negative PCR report to climb the peaks. Even the local travel companies are also placing safety measures before to the bookings. Currently there have been around 171 (updated on 12Sep2021) climbing permits for Manaslu issued by the Tourism Dept. for this autumn season. Wish all the team good luck and safe climbing during this season.
During this pandemic 8K EXPEDITIONS was incorporated on 4th April 2021 with 3 young tourism entrepreneurs, Mr. Lakpa Sherpa, Mr. Pemba Sherpa, and Mr. Lakpa Thendu Sherpa with a vision to become a world-class and transformational expedition & adventure travel company in Nepal. A strong team of like-minded professionals who believe that a group of experienced youths can bring significant reforms in the tourism industry that others can look up to. Their mission is to serve adventure-seeking clients with life-changing trips ensured with top-notch service and a high level of safety.
8K AUTUMN EXPEDITIONS 2021
• MT. MANASLU EXPEDITION – 13 MEMBERS ( 01 SEP TO 07 OCTOBER )
• MT. DHAULAGIRI EXPEDITION – 3 MEMBERS
• ISLAND PEAK CLIMB – 2 PAX ( 9 SEPTEMBER TO END SEPTEMBER )
• MT. HIMLUNG (7126M) EXPEDITION – 20 MEMBERS
• AMA DABLAM EXPEDITION – 5 MEMBERS ( 15 OCTOBER – END NOVEMBER )
• LOBUCHE PEAK CLIMB – (11 OCTOBER TO 25 OCTOBER)
AMA DABLAM EXPEDITION , Himlung Himal Expedition (7,126 M) & LOBUCHE PEAK CLIMB are still open for booking you can reach out to 8K Expeditions teams:
Some of the 8K EXPEDITIONS clients who have arrived safely to Kathmandu. Spending their time in Kathmandu before the climb. Their contribution for the tourism in Nepal is highly appreciated by 8K EXPED.
Permits have been secured for the climb.
Mt Manaslu at 8,163 m in the Manisiri Himal Range is the 8th highest mountain in the World. It has become one of the most popular 8000ers among the climbers. For someone who want to ascend their first 8000m this could be a start, this peak is considered one of the most achievable peaks. With diverse landscapes and broad glacial valleys, long ridges, and moderate slopes, Manaslu presents an incomparable adventure opportunity to mountaineers. It is a bit more challenging than Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Sishapangma. Mountaineers highly prioritize Manaslu as a preliminary choice before the Expedition to Mt. Everest.
Trip Itinerary : Mt Manaslu
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to The Hotel (1,350 M)
- Day 2: Official Procedures, Preparation, And Briefing at The Department of Tourism
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Aarughat (950 M)
- Day 4: Trek from Aarughat to Khanchowk
- Day 5:Trek from Khanchok to Sotikhola
- Day 6: Trek from Sotikhola to Machhakhola
- Day 7: Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat
- Day 8: Trek from Jagat to Ngyak
- Day 9: Trek from Ngyak to Namrung
- Day 10: Trek from Namrung to Syala Village
- Day 11-12: Trek from Syala Village to Sama Gaon and Acclimatize
- Day 13: Trek to Manaslu Base Camp (4700 M)
- Day 14-40: Climbing Period of Mt. Manaslu
- Day 41: Cleaning Up Base Camp and Preparing to Return
- Day 42: Trek from Base Camp to Sama Gaon
- Day 43: Trek from Sama Gaon to Namrung
- Day 44: Trek from Namrung to Philim Village
- Day 45: Trek from Philim Village to Machhakhola
- Day 46: Trek from Machhakhola to Aarughat
- Day 47: Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 48: Free Day in Kathmandu
- Day 49: Final Departure
8K EXPED Guides and porters have already been departed and reached the basecamp. Some of the team members have also been departed for the climb.
Updates on :
MT. MANASLU EXPEDITION – 13 MEMBERS ( 01 SEP TO 07 OCTOBER )
The group consist of climbers from around the world (India, Singapore, China, Russia, Iran, Mexico, Canada, United Kingdom and Romania).
Vincere Zeng from Singapore is part of this expedition team who is on her goal to summit her first 8000meters mountain. Currently she is also on a mission “The Big Dream Manaslu Expedition (8,163 m).”
The Big Dream Manaslu Expedition – The Big Dream in Nepal and take the dreams to the top of Manaslu!
The world’s largest artwork inspired by 100,000 dreams for the future by Dreame taken into space and projected around the universe.
We wish her and the team a great success and accomplish in taking the dreams of the people to the top of Manaslu.
Do check out Vincere Zeng social media pages and follow her adventures. Get inspired by her climbs
The Big Dream
The world’s largest artwork inspired by 100,000 dreams for the future. Projected around the universe.
What is your dream for planet earth in 2030? Enter it below
A DREAM FOR THE WORLD: https://about.drea.me/the-big-dream-2021